Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Quick Refresher
1 2
Hi! Returning player here. I stopped playing about two or three years ago, right around when Bogsneaks were added, but I decided to hop back in (and raid my old acc for a bit of a headstart) I was wondering if someone could fill me in on what's changed over the years and all Thank you!! [emoji=rhino beetle size=1]
Hi! Returning player here. I stopped playing about two or three years ago, right around when Bogsneaks were added, but I decided to hop back in (and raid my old acc for a bit of a headstart)
I was wondering if someone could fill me in on what's changed over the years and all
Thank you!!
@Barnaclebetch [emoji=guardian scared size=2] No one is allowed more than one account and having more than one will get you banned. You seriously need to get in contact with the staff to sort this out. Once you work that out there is this [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2292781]Chronological update reference[/url] which has all the updates linked and small summaries.
@Barnaclebetch

No one is allowed more than one account and having more than one will get you banned. You seriously need to get in contact with the staff to sort this out.

Once you work that out there is this Chronological update reference which has all the updates linked and small summaries.
@Dagomor
It was an old account that I hadn't used in years and I wanted to start fresh, I wouldn't count that as having two accounts? and thank you for the link it's super helpful!
@Dagomor
It was an old account that I hadn't used in years and I wanted to start fresh, I wouldn't count that as having two accounts? and thank you for the link it's super helpful!
@Barnaclebetch
It is still considered multi accounting, especially if you plan to send stuff between the two since it does give an advantage. According to the terms of use you agree to only have one account per person
@Barnaclebetch
It is still considered multi accounting, especially if you plan to send stuff between the two since it does give an advantage. According to the terms of use you agree to only have one account per person
unknown.png
@Mediumdee oh I didn't realize it was that serious. I just associated that acc with a bad time in my life but I still wanted to play again
@Mediumdee oh I didn't realize it was that serious. I just associated that acc with a bad time in my life but I still wanted to play again
@Barnaclebetch

After you get things cleared up with the staff (and don't move stuff from one account to another before you do!), perhaps you can do the following to help make your old account as new as possible.

1) I believe you can change your username.
2) Sell or exalt all the dragons that harbor bad memories.
3) Same for genes, apparel or skins.
4) Rename all the dragons you keep to disconnect them from the "old" lair.
5) Keep treasure, gems, materials, and familiars because they would be the same anyway.
6) Think of lore that reflects your feelings now.

Of course, if you really were able to start over, you would not be able to raid your old account as you considered in your first post (which is one reason 2nd accounts aren't allowed). You would have two dragons, 10 lair slots, and not much else; just a little food, a little treasure, but no apparel, skins, materials, battle items, familiars, genes, eye scrolls, or vistas, nothing from past anniversaries.

I don't know if that is what you really wanted to do, but you can come pretty close to a newbie lair by giving away everything except any two favorite dragons and whatever new players start with.

But that seems so drastic! And looking at the "head-start" reference, I'm not sure you want to be that drastic. I vote for the name change and purging your liar of everything that would drag you down.

But definitely get in contact with the staff asap!
@Barnaclebetch

After you get things cleared up with the staff (and don't move stuff from one account to another before you do!), perhaps you can do the following to help make your old account as new as possible.

1) I believe you can change your username.
2) Sell or exalt all the dragons that harbor bad memories.
3) Same for genes, apparel or skins.
4) Rename all the dragons you keep to disconnect them from the "old" lair.
5) Keep treasure, gems, materials, and familiars because they would be the same anyway.
6) Think of lore that reflects your feelings now.

Of course, if you really were able to start over, you would not be able to raid your old account as you considered in your first post (which is one reason 2nd accounts aren't allowed). You would have two dragons, 10 lair slots, and not much else; just a little food, a little treasure, but no apparel, skins, materials, battle items, familiars, genes, eye scrolls, or vistas, nothing from past anniversaries.

I don't know if that is what you really wanted to do, but you can come pretty close to a newbie lair by giving away everything except any two favorite dragons and whatever new players start with.

But that seems so drastic! And looking at the "head-start" reference, I'm not sure you want to be that drastic. I vote for the name change and purging your liar of everything that would drag you down.

But definitely get in contact with the staff asap!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Barnaclebetch
adding on to the restart from old account thing just a little bit, but I can confirm it's possible to change your username, the first one is free and any following changes cost 500g, but you can also change flights as well. a flight change is also free the first time but puts you on a 6 month cooldown, and any following ones are 1500g
the only things you're really stuck with is your user ID as well as the IDs of your progens, since it is possible to change or get rid of everything else
@Barnaclebetch
adding on to the restart from old account thing just a little bit, but I can confirm it's possible to change your username, the first one is free and any following changes cost 500g, but you can also change flights as well. a flight change is also free the first time but puts you on a 6 month cooldown, and any following ones are 1500g
the only things you're really stuck with is your user ID as well as the IDs of your progens, since it is possible to change or get rid of everything else
unknown.png
@Bantymom
@Mediumdee
It's not like I'm giving myself an unfair advantage, I still worked for all of it, I just transferred stuff from the good memories here.
@Bantymom
@Mediumdee
It's not like I'm giving myself an unfair advantage, I still worked for all of it, I just transferred stuff from the good memories here.
But that is an unfair advantage. When you start a new account you are only getting a set number of things. When you start a second account and transfer stuff you're starting with more.

In the end, no matter how you want to look at it, it's against the rules and something you can be banned for.
But that is an unfair advantage. When you start a new account you are only getting a set number of things. When you start a second account and transfer stuff you're starting with more.

In the end, no matter how you want to look at it, it's against the rules and something you can be banned for.
41722454785_8929d42a2e_o.png
@Barnaclebetch I didn't mean to sound mean, and I am certainly not staff. I know you don't see a new lair as an unfair advantage. I'm not trying to convince you that it is. I know you aren't trying to get away with anything. But, alas, the hard truth is that the TOS says you can have only one account, and in the end, doesn't really matter why it is that way. That's just the reality of the situation. I know it's frustrating and it seems that there should be a way to allow it on a case by case basis, but there isn't. So I genuinely hope you get things squared away soon and create a fresh new start for yourself with a change of name, change of venue, and a purge. Bring in the sage and the crystals to clear out the bad vibes. Bring in the Feng Shui to set up the good vibes. Air out the place and bring in new dragons and new lore. It's a web page and it can all be changed, just as if it were brand new (with a little bit of a head start). You can even make the whole upheaval a starting point for new lore! Drop me a line when you're all safe and sound in your original lair. There's no reason Light and Nature can't be friends. [emoji=bogsneak laughing size=2]
@Barnaclebetch

I didn't mean to sound mean, and I am certainly not staff.

I know you don't see a new lair as an unfair advantage. I'm not trying to convince you that it is. I know you aren't trying to get away with anything.

But, alas, the hard truth is that the TOS says you can have only one account, and in the end, doesn't really matter why it is that way.

That's just the reality of the situation.

I know it's frustrating and it seems that there should be a way to allow it on a case by case basis, but there isn't.

So I genuinely hope you get things squared away soon and create a fresh new start for yourself with a change of name, change of venue, and a purge. Bring in the sage and the crystals to clear out the bad vibes. Bring in the Feng Shui to set up the good vibes. Air out the place and bring in new dragons and new lore. It's a web page and it can all be changed, just as if it were brand new (with a little bit of a head start).

You can even make the whole upheaval a starting point for new lore!

Drop me a line when you're all safe and sound in your original lair. There's no reason Light and Nature can't be friends.

Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
1 2