Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Switching Flights [solved]
So I've been considering switching flights from shadow to plague. This is mainly because it turns out I like more of the plaque apparel/genes (like ghost, boneyard tatters, etc) and other stuff more than the shadow-y stuff (which I still like, just not as much)

My questions are as follows:
1. How would I do this?
2. Is there any sort of punishment for doing this, or a cost? Or will everything, including my dragons, stay the same?
So I've been considering switching flights from shadow to plague. This is mainly because it turns out I like more of the plaque apparel/genes (like ghost, boneyard tatters, etc) and other stuff more than the shadow-y stuff (which I still like, just not as much)

My questions are as follows:
1. How would I do this?
2. Is there any sort of punishment for doing this, or a cost? Or will everything, including my dragons, stay the same?
199760f05700601958f966ca55fe0a3346003fe0.pngffa58010c908ceed03a0188458ebab1dd97fbdb9.png[url][/url]
@edgyusername

Click on the arrow next to your username up at the top of the screen and go to Account Settings. Near the bottom you'll see Flight Change. When you click on the "Change" button, it will tell you exactly what will change and what will stay the same.
@edgyusername

Click on the arrow next to your username up at the top of the screen and go to Account Settings. Near the bottom you'll see Flight Change. When you click on the "Change" button, it will tell you exactly what will change and what will stay the same.
@edgyusername To add onto Lexiana's answer; the first flight switch will be free. It will apply a 6-month cooldown before you can switch again, and any subsequent flight switches will cost 1500 gems with a 6-month cooldown each time.
@edgyusername To add onto Lexiana's answer; the first flight switch will be free. It will apply a 6-month cooldown before you can switch again, and any subsequent flight switches will cost 1500 gems with a 6-month cooldown each time.