Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Referral Confusion
Quote:
Kaepora 2019-06-05 14:40:32
Remove Referral: Players can now unlink their account from the one listed as its referrer. This action is available in Account Settings.

This was a recent update added to accounts, where we could (thankfully) remove referrals - but I'm confused about it?

If the person on my referral list/single user is there and I delete them, is that the user I referred when I signed up, or is that a user that referred me?

That's.. all I wanna know. ;_; I removed someone from my referral and just wanna make sure it's because I referred them when I signed up

(Will most likely delete this thread once I get my answer!!)

Do not ping me, just post a response below please!! Don't just answer "Yes." as a single response, because you could be saying yes to either or ^^^^^^
Thanks!
Quote:
Kaepora 2019-06-05 14:40:32
Remove Referral: Players can now unlink their account from the one listed as its referrer. This action is available in Account Settings.

This was a recent update added to accounts, where we could (thankfully) remove referrals - but I'm confused about it?

If the person on my referral list/single user is there and I delete them, is that the user I referred when I signed up, or is that a user that referred me?

That's.. all I wanna know. ;_; I removed someone from my referral and just wanna make sure it's because I referred them when I signed up

(Will most likely delete this thread once I get my answer!!)

Do not ping me, just post a response below please!! Don't just answer "Yes." as a single response, because you could be saying yes to either or ^^^^^^
Thanks!
1TDCsJA.png xxxxxxxxxxx

kapro
she/they
-
i like dragons...
...and dinosaurs
yep, it's the person who brought you to the site and who you named when you signed up. really all referrals do is send the person a few extra gems whenever you buy them through Paypal, so this is a way to prevent that from happening.
yep, it's the person who brought you to the site and who you named when you signed up. really all referrals do is send the person a few extra gems whenever you buy them through Paypal, so this is a way to prevent that from happening.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After

Nice thank you! Having removed them, I'm assuming they won't receive bonus gems anymore once I buy them? (: That's what I am understanding
@After

Nice thank you! Having removed them, I'm assuming they won't receive bonus gems anymore once I buy them? (: That's what I am understanding
1TDCsJA.png xxxxxxxxxxx

kapro
she/they
-
i like dragons...
...and dinosaurs
yep, that's right! c:
yep, that's right! c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
I would like to put another person in it.
I had three people gifting me this wonderful page T__T and I don't want only one of them benefit so I would like to circle between those three
I would like to put another person in it.
I had three people gifting me this wonderful page T__T and I don't want only one of them benefit so I would like to circle between those three
@FancyDragonqueen
If you'd like to make a suggestion for the game, then make a thread in the Suggestions board.

If you have a question, it is better to create your own threads in the Help Center than to post on old ones as people will assume the question has already been answered and won't see there's new content.
@FancyDragonqueen
If you'd like to make a suggestion for the game, then make a thread in the Suggestions board.

If you have a question, it is better to create your own threads in the Help Center than to post on old ones as people will assume the question has already been answered and won't see there's new content.
fo11Vhp.png
oh! thank you!
I thought I'd rather use an old one than create a new one <3
oh! thank you!
I thought I'd rather use an old one than create a new one <3