Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Time reports take to process
Today, I just reported someone for multiaccouting. Does anyone know how long these reports take to be processed and will I receive any notification about my report? I am wondering because I always hear about reports taking for ever to be processed blahblahblah.
Today, I just reported someone for multiaccouting. Does anyone know how long these reports take to be processed and will I receive any notification about my report? I am wondering because I always hear about reports taking for ever to be processed blahblahblah.
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
You likely will never hear anything about it. While multiaccounting is indeed a nono.. The staff do not like to disclose what happens to other users.
You likely will never hear anything about it. While multiaccounting is indeed a nono.. The staff do not like to disclose what happens to other users.
TOW2n3q.png
@Bowno good to know. Do you know if admin take the reports seriously? I managed to attach evidence of my words in the report. Does multiaccounter get banned?
@Bowno good to know. Do you know if admin take the reports seriously? I managed to attach evidence of my words in the report. Does multiaccounter get banned?
YqXDmJ2.png
@Gaming4Lyfe Well that's up to the admins, isn't it? They're the ones with access to all the user's data. With all due respect, multiaccounting is one of the things that users will pretty regularly go on a witch hunt about. So this-or-that user joined last week and already has a Sprite. Maybe they dumped $10 and bought gems. We don't know. We're not the staff. So again, with all due respect, please don't stalk this person.
@Gaming4Lyfe Well that's up to the admins, isn't it? They're the ones with access to all the user's data. With all due respect, multiaccounting is one of the things that users will pretty regularly go on a witch hunt about. So this-or-that user joined last week and already has a Sprite. Maybe they dumped $10 and bought gems. We don't know. We're not the staff. So again, with all due respect, please don't stalk this person.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
@Ridara I actually know the person I reported in real life. I caught them logging into another account and logging into their sibling’s account.

But then yes there are people who pour lots of money into the game and buy pricey items. I think admin can tell who’s a multiaccounter and who simply poured lots of money in the game and Who and Who are friends.
@Ridara I actually know the person I reported in real life. I caught them logging into another account and logging into their sibling’s account.

But then yes there are people who pour lots of money into the game and buy pricey items. I think admin can tell who’s a multiaccounter and who simply poured lots of money in the game and Who and Who are friends.
YqXDmJ2.png