Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Best Elements for a Coli team?
I'm struggling to get my coliseum team together because I'm too afraid to start training dragons since I'm not sure which elements are the best to put together. I've read several guides but they're a little confusing and I'm always left unsure of which elements to use. Does it even matter or should I pick dragons with specific elements? Any advice would be lovely!
I'm struggling to get my coliseum team together because I'm too afraid to start training dragons since I'm not sure which elements are the best to put together. I've read several guides but they're a little confusing and I'm always left unsure of which elements to use. Does it even matter or should I pick dragons with specific elements? Any advice would be lovely!
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
@SugarRose22
Depends what you're trying to do!

If you're just trying to level fodder and therefore only need one dragon...
Mire - Arcane (Earth) - fastest way to level fodder, but no chance of Eliminate dropping
Ghostlight Ruins - Nature (Water) - a bit slower than Mire, but Eliminate can drop

If you're farming all the venues for drops...
Doesn't matter too much! Arcane is good for most of the higher level venues, Plague is a good all-rounder too.

If you're going to fight bosses or grind in Golem Workshop...
I'd strongly recommend a Wind mage. Disorient is a beautiful, beautiful skill that if you time it right (and are lucky) will give you double drops from an enemy. It's also one of the best elements for fighting in GW generally.

This guide has a detailed breakdown of what elements are good for what venue:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2001551
@SugarRose22
Depends what you're trying to do!

If you're just trying to level fodder and therefore only need one dragon...
Mire - Arcane (Earth) - fastest way to level fodder, but no chance of Eliminate dropping
Ghostlight Ruins - Nature (Water) - a bit slower than Mire, but Eliminate can drop

If you're farming all the venues for drops...
Doesn't matter too much! Arcane is good for most of the higher level venues, Plague is a good all-rounder too.

If you're going to fight bosses or grind in Golem Workshop...
I'd strongly recommend a Wind mage. Disorient is a beautiful, beautiful skill that if you time it right (and are lucky) will give you double drops from an enemy. It's also one of the best elements for fighting in GW generally.

This guide has a detailed breakdown of what elements are good for what venue:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2001551
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus I see, thank you so much!!
@Vendrus I see, thank you so much!!
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png