Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Dragon bio code question
I'm trying to add two lines at the end of my bio that are in small font, but they contain links and that seems to break the size tag. I seem to vaguely remember that issues with links were a known glitch - does anyone have suggestions for workarounds?

Also, was there a specific thing I'm supposed to do to make it so all the text on a line with a url doesn't also become link color as well?
I'm trying to add two lines at the end of my bio that are in small font, but they contain links and that seems to break the size tag. I seem to vaguely remember that issues with links were a known glitch - does anyone have suggestions for workarounds?

Also, was there a specific thing I'm supposed to do to make it so all the text on a line with a url doesn't also become link color as well?
@Kestrad yeah, the first link in a bio always hecks up size/font/color coding like that. also happens with clickable item icons since they're links in a sense. what you do is close the size tag right before the URL, put them in again within the URL coding (around the link text), then start the size tag again right after the closing URL tag and continue it for the rest of the bio. ex: [code][size=2]words words words [/size][url=LINK HERE][size=2]link text here[/size][/url][size=2] words more words[/size][/code] for color you'd do the same thing, add this around the text before the URL coding: [code][color=black]words[/color][/code] though you could also add color coding within the URL coding if you wanted to change the color of the link text.
@Kestrad yeah, the first link in a bio always hecks up size/font/color coding like that. also happens with clickable item icons since they're links in a sense. what you do is close the size tag right before the URL, put them in again within the URL coding (around the link text), then start the size tag again right after the closing URL tag and continue it for the rest of the bio. ex:
Code:
[size=2]words words words [/size][url=LINK HERE][size=2]link text here[/size][/url][size=2] words more words[/size]

for color you'd do the same thing, add this around the text before the URL coding:
Code:
[color=black]words[/color]

though you could also add color coding within the URL coding if you wanted to change the color of the link text.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After

Thank you so much for the help!
@After

Thank you so much for the help!