Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Off site conversion rates (done)
First off, I am fairly certain that trading DA points for flight rising currency/dragons/ect on here is okay but PLEASE TELL ME IF NOT!! If it is, is there a general conversion rate between DA points and treasure/gems on here? Or a suggested one?
First off, I am fairly certain that trading DA points for flight rising currency/dragons/ect on here is okay but PLEASE TELL ME IF NOT!! If it is, is there a general conversion rate between DA points and treasure/gems on here? Or a suggested one?
Wishlist (for now)
@Redtiger7736 it's not allowed. dA prohibits trading of Points in their Points Terms page (source), which means FR won't allow it either.
Quote:
Points can only be used on DeviantArt, and you can only get or give Points by being a member of DeviantArt.

deviantPOINTS cannot be used, Transferred, sold or otherwise traded outside of the Site and any such activity is strictly prohibited.
@Redtiger7736 it's not allowed. dA prohibits trading of Points in their Points Terms page (source), which means FR won't allow it either.
Quote:
Points can only be used on DeviantArt, and you can only get or give Points by being a member of DeviantArt.

deviantPOINTS cannot be used, Transferred, sold or otherwise traded outside of the Site and any such activity is strictly prohibited.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@after alright! Thank you for the info!
@after alright! Thank you for the info!
Wishlist (for now)