Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tincture of Dissolution - stats not 5
Hello,

I purchased and used a Tincture of Dissolution on dragon #3554840. While it did return 788(ish I had a few to assign), it failed to reset to 5 points for each attribute. I ended up with 788 points to assign with:

STR 17
AGI 7
VIT 5
QCK 11
INT 5
DEF 6
MND 6

left on the stats. Did I apply incorrectly? Thanks!
Hello,

I purchased and used a Tincture of Dissolution on dragon #3554840. While it did return 788(ish I had a few to assign), it failed to reset to 5 points for each attribute. I ended up with 788 points to assign with:

STR 17
AGI 7
VIT 5
QCK 11
INT 5
DEF 6
MND 6

left on the stats. Did I apply incorrectly? Thanks!
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
@TheMoiety

Umbra has stats from the battle stones on him. The tincture cannot redistribute the stats that come from stones.

He's all good to go for whatever build you want!
@TheMoiety

Umbra has stats from the battle stones on him. The tincture cannot redistribute the stats that come from stones.

He's all good to go for whatever build you want!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@TheMoiety

The stats reset to 5 points only if the dragon doesn't have any augment stones. Do you have an Obsidian Hybrid Fragment applied on that dragon? That would explain +1 DEF and +1 MND stats. See also this guide.
@TheMoiety

The stats reset to 5 points only if the dragon doesn't have any augment stones. Do you have an Obsidian Hybrid Fragment applied on that dragon? That would explain +1 DEF and +1 MND stats. See also this guide.
@Nightwind and @Maki Because you guys rock! Duh-I never even thought about that and assumed I had done something wrong.

Thank you!
@Nightwind and @Maki Because you guys rock! Duh-I never even thought about that and assumed I had done something wrong.

Thank you!
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
Just gonna scoot this to Help since this isn't a bug. :) Glad everything was resolved!
Just gonna scoot this to Help since this isn't a bug. :) Glad everything was resolved!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png