Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | eggs won't hatch
Hello!

Today my eggs are ready to hatch, for some reason besides the hatch button is an alert button much like the one where you get notifcations for being pinged in an forum post.

The hatch button is red and will not allow me to hatch the eggs,
apparently they are very healthy and should be ready.

Please help?

Hello!

Today my eggs are ready to hatch, for some reason besides the hatch button is an alert button much like the one where you get notifcations for being pinged in an forum post.

The hatch button is red and will not allow me to hatch the eggs,
apparently they are very healthy and should be ready.

Please help?

sans undertale :)
@regionalatyes If you're trying to hatch Jamerson and Foster's nest, the reason you can't is because you don't have enough lair space for four more dragons. You'll either have to buy more space or get rid of at least one dragon before you can hatch them.
@regionalatyes If you're trying to hatch Jamerson and Foster's nest, the reason you can't is because you don't have enough lair space for four more dragons. You'll either have to buy more space or get rid of at least one dragon before you can hatch them.
@regionalatyes

Your lair is too full to take the extra dragons. Try expanding your lair or getting rid of some dragons. There is no rush to hatch them, as they will be there until you are ready for them to hatch, so i recommend saving up for a lair expansion.
@regionalatyes

Your lair is too full to take the extra dragons. Try expanding your lair or getting rid of some dragons. There is no rush to hatch them, as they will be there until you are ready for them to hatch, so i recommend saving up for a lair expansion.
XwzJAeR.png
Thank you !
Thank you !
sans undertale :)