Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Time taken to approve skins?
Just curious, how long does it usually take for a skin / accent to be approved?
Just curious, how long does it usually take for a skin / accent to be approved?
Tn4aWhc.png
@IrritatorRaji - hey, here's a quote from the FAQ on the custom skins page.
Quote:
Q: When/How do I get my Custom Skin or Accent?
After a brief approval period (5-7 days), your art submission will be turned into an item and sent to you via the Message Center. From there, you can remove the skin or accent from the message and it will go into your Hoard’s Apparel tab
Hope this helps!
@IrritatorRaji - hey, here's a quote from the FAQ on the custom skins page.
Quote:
Q: When/How do I get my Custom Skin or Accent?
After a brief approval period (5-7 days), your art submission will be turned into an item and sent to you via the Message Center. From there, you can remove the skin or accent from the message and it will go into your Hoard’s Apparel tab
Hope this helps!
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
@kittyofthesea808

Ah, sweet! I was kinda worried thinking it may take longer (since FR has become a lot more populated and I thought the waiting time might be longer than they claim)
@kittyofthesea808

Ah, sweet! I was kinda worried thinking it may take longer (since FR has become a lot more populated and I thought the waiting time might be longer than they claim)
Tn4aWhc.png
@IrritatorRaji - But even though the community is larger in size than when the statement was written, not everyone will make a skin or accent and I heard somewhere that the FR team is growing in size which would most likely make he process faster I guess... I could be wrong with what I said however
@IrritatorRaji - But even though the community is larger in size than when the statement was written, not everyone will make a skin or accent and I heard somewhere that the FR team is growing in size which would most likely make he process faster I guess... I could be wrong with what I said however
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her