Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Friend cant sign into her account.
So my friend has this problem where she cant sign into her account. She told me today that she even tried to yesterday! I dont know what happening! Her username is nepeta369. She hasn't been able to sign in for a long time, might have been a full year! Can Flight Rising check this out? She's really sad/mad that this happened to her.
She had so many dragons and it sucks that she just lost all of them.
So my friend has this problem where she cant sign into her account. She told me today that she even tried to yesterday! I dont know what happening! Her username is nepeta369. She hasn't been able to sign in for a long time, might have been a full year! Can Flight Rising check this out? She's really sad/mad that this happened to her.
She had so many dragons and it sucks that she just lost all of them.
maxresdefault.jpg
@PhoenixHunter42

I'd suggest that she make sure everything is spelled correctly, double check the password.

Make sure the password is the right one.

Make sure she hadn't changed her name.

IF the problem persists, use Contact Us and ask the people in charge of FR. Best of luck!
@PhoenixHunter42

I'd suggest that she make sure everything is spelled correctly, double check the password.

Make sure the password is the right one.

Make sure she hadn't changed her name.

IF the problem persists, use Contact Us and ask the people in charge of FR. Best of luck!

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
@PhoenixHunter42 I just checked on her account page, and the account doesn't seem locked or anything, so that can't be it. Most likely she may have forgotten her password. If she knows what email she signed up with, she might use the lost password page. :)

https://www1.flightrising.com/login/lost-password

If she's forgotten the email she signed up with, Contact Us is going to be her best bet.
@PhoenixHunter42 I just checked on her account page, and the account doesn't seem locked or anything, so that can't be it. Most likely she may have forgotten her password. If she knows what email she signed up with, she might use the lost password page. :)

https://www1.flightrising.com/login/lost-password

If she's forgotten the email she signed up with, Contact Us is going to be her best bet.