Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Where to ask...?
I want to ask a community about my hatchery, because I don't feel really good about it...

So I want to tallk about with others and hopefully change it into something else.

Which forum will the best to post topic like that?
I want to ask a community about my hatchery, because I don't feel really good about it...

So I want to tallk about with others and hopefully change it into something else.

Which forum will the best to post topic like that?
nJ9aapY.png __ ( About me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• Dom Shop • Personal Log

Here, if you're asking for help improving it (though you might want to change the title to something hatchery-related, or make a new thread). FR Discussion if you just want to talk about it.
@Dimness

Here, if you're asking for help improving it (though you might want to change the title to something hatchery-related, or make a new thread). FR Discussion if you just want to talk about it.
windh4.png
FR discussions is not a good place to discuss your hatchery since it might be seen as advertising or self promotion. This forum is good for it. You can also mention in your hatchery post that you're open to feedback.
FR discussions is not a good place to discuss your hatchery since it might be seen as advertising or self promotion. This forum is good for it. You can also mention in your hatchery post that you're open to feedback.
@WyvernVenom @Dunmer
OK. Will do. I wasn't sure were to post it, so I prefered to created a post and ask about.

I will create new post and a question about hatchery in it. This post purporuse was to ask where I should put a thread like that. Now I know it I can move on and ask.

Thank you both. ^^
@WyvernVenom @Dunmer
OK. Will do. I wasn't sure were to post it, so I prefered to created a post and ask about.

I will create new post and a question about hatchery in it. This post purporuse was to ask where I should put a thread like that. Now I know it I can move on and ask.

Thank you both. ^^
nJ9aapY.png __ ( About me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• Dom Shop • Personal Log