Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Woodland Turkey bug
Hi!

I have a Woodland Turkey in my hoard, but I can't equip it as a familiar to any of my dragons. It doesn't appear on the list of familiars when I try to choose one for a dragon.
Hi!

I have a Woodland Turkey in my hoard, but I can't equip it as a familiar to any of my dragons. It doesn't appear on the list of familiars when I try to choose one for a dragon.
sunshine_hatchery_banner_by_rasaliina-d8tma6p.png
@Sade

That's because you already have one on a dragon
@Sade

That's because you already have one on a dragon
JUcTcBe.png
Hello @Sade! I have moved your thread to the Help Center since this isn't a bug. :) As mentioned above, you cannot have duplicates of a familiar present in your Lair. [quote]Each dragon in your clan is able to be paired with one unique familiar. This means that if you have two of the same type of familiar (ex: two Hedgehogs), you will only be able to pair one Hedgehog to a member of your clan. The other Hedgehog will remain in your Hoard. [/quote] From the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=9]Encyclopedia[/url]. Thank you!
Hello @Sade! I have moved your thread to the Help Center since this isn't a bug. :) As mentioned above, you cannot have duplicates of a familiar present in your Lair.
Quote:
Each dragon in your clan is able to be paired with one unique familiar. This means that if you have two of the same type of familiar (ex: two Hedgehogs), you will only be able to pair one Hedgehog to a member of your clan. The other Hedgehog will remain in your Hoard.

From the Encyclopedia.

Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

[quote name="Alphaeon" date=2017-05-26 03:52:18] Hello @Sade! I have moved your thread to the Help Center since this isn't a bug. :) As mentioned above, you cannot have duplicates of a familiar present in your Lair. [quote]Each dragon in your clan is able to be paired with one unique familiar. This means that if you have two of the same type of familiar (ex: two Hedgehogs), you will only be able to pair one Hedgehog to a member of your clan. The other Hedgehog will remain in your Hoard. [/quote] From the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=9]Encyclopedia[/url]. Thank you! [/quote] Woops, I feel really embarrassed now - I was so sure that I did not have it paired with any dragon currently :D
Alphaeon wrote on 2017-05-26:
Hello @Sade! I have moved your thread to the Help Center since this isn't a bug. :) As mentioned above, you cannot have duplicates of a familiar present in your Lair.
Quote:
Each dragon in your clan is able to be paired with one unique familiar. This means that if you have two of the same type of familiar (ex: two Hedgehogs), you will only be able to pair one Hedgehog to a member of your clan. The other Hedgehog will remain in your Hoard.

From the Encyclopedia.

Thank you!

Woops, I feel really embarrassed now - I was so sure that I did not have it paired with any dragon currently :D
sunshine_hatchery_banner_by_rasaliina-d8tma6p.png