Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coliseum Farm?

I heard other players talking about farming the coliseum. What exactly does this mean and can you do it with level 14 dragons?

I heard other players talking about farming the coliseum. What exactly does this mean and can you do it with level 14 dragons?
4xd1oW3.png
@AngelOfMetal Kill monsters, get loot, repeat. Sweet, sweet loot. That's farming! You can do it with level 14 dragons in lower level venues, sure, but regardless of your dragons' level they will have a much easier time of getting through battles if they are statted a certain way, such as the Culex build.
@AngelOfMetal Kill monsters, get loot, repeat. Sweet, sweet loot. That's farming! You can do it with level 14 dragons in lower level venues, sure, but regardless of your dragons' level they will have a much easier time of getting through battles if they are statted a certain way, such as the Culex build.
@Cynictis

Whoops, I did not stat my dragons that way, but I think I can still farm in lower level venues like training fields, woodland path, scorched forest and redrock cove. I just heard other players mention coliseum farming in other forums and was curious as to what it was. Thank you though.
@Cynictis

Whoops, I did not stat my dragons that way, but I think I can still farm in lower level venues like training fields, woodland path, scorched forest and redrock cove. I just heard other players mention coliseum farming in other forums and was curious as to what it was. Thank you though.
4xd1oW3.png