Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Auction Questions!
Hello! I'm new to Flight Rising, and so I've never auctioned or sold a dragon before. A week or two ago I found a Plague egg and hatched it. The dragon inside is a color combination I personally dislike, but I think some might pay highly for him; especially given that I'm pretty sure there aren't any other active dragons (and only one exalted) with his color combo. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31708538] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/317086/31708538_350.png[/img] [/url] My problems are that 1) I'm not sure if I really should sell him, and 2) if I do what sort of treasure I should sell him for, how to handle gem/item transactions, what I can do to get the most treasure out of it, e.t.c. I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice? Thanks!
Hello!
I'm new to Flight Rising, and so I've never auctioned or sold a dragon before. A week or two ago I found a Plague egg and hatched it. The dragon inside is a color combination I personally dislike, but I think some might pay highly for him; especially given that I'm pretty sure there aren't any other active dragons (and only one exalted) with his color combo.

31708538_350.png

My problems are that 1) I'm not sure if I really should sell him, and 2) if I do what sort of treasure I should sell him for, how to handle gem/item transactions, what I can do to get the most treasure out of it, e.t.c.
I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice?
Thanks!
rowanhart ~ she/her ~ windy

zS7zdCY.pngSiu8EQv.png mTFU87v.png
___
VgQr1kz.png
oX8CbtU9_o.png 2NHNerQ.gif
@Rowanhart
Unfortunately, gen 1 dragons don't really sell for much anymore unless they're really something special. And since we got over 100 new colors less than a year ago, there are still a LOT of color combos with one or zero dragons of that combination, so unique color combos don't mean much right now. He isn't a double or triple (aka he has at least one repeated color on him), and he doesn't have any of the popular colors like Orca. In fact, Tomato is pretty unpopular. He wouldn't be worth more than any other dragon.

If you think he might have sentimental value after a while (he is your first egg hatch, after all), but don't like his colors, you could save up gems for a Tricolor Scatterscroll to re-randomize his colors. Only you know if that dragon is worth it to you, though.
@Rowanhart
Unfortunately, gen 1 dragons don't really sell for much anymore unless they're really something special. And since we got over 100 new colors less than a year ago, there are still a LOT of color combos with one or zero dragons of that combination, so unique color combos don't mean much right now. He isn't a double or triple (aka he has at least one repeated color on him), and he doesn't have any of the popular colors like Orca. In fact, Tomato is pretty unpopular. He wouldn't be worth more than any other dragon.

If you think he might have sentimental value after a while (he is your first egg hatch, after all), but don't like his colors, you could save up gems for a Tricolor Scatterscroll to re-randomize his colors. Only you know if that dragon is worth it to you, though.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask: Oh. Hmm. OK then. Thanks so much! That's really helpful!
Yeeeaah, I'll probably end up selling him on the AH then. Ah well!
@Leopardmask: Oh. Hmm. OK then. Thanks so much! That's really helpful!
Yeeeaah, I'll probably end up selling him on the AH then. Ah well!

___
VgQr1kz.png
Hello @Rowanhart! In the future, please leave your original title, even once an answer has been found. From the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/749462]Flight Rising Welcome Sticky[/url], which is located at the top of this forum: [quote][b]In the Help Center and Bug Reports forum:[/b] Keep your thread title topical even if solved, someone may have the same question you did![/quote]
Hello @Rowanhart! In the future, please leave your original title, even once an answer has been found.

From the Flight Rising Welcome Sticky, which is located at the top of this forum:
Quote:
In the Help Center and Bug Reports forum:
Keep your thread title topical even if solved, someone may have the same question you did!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches: Oh, OK, thank you! Oops. I read through that post but I must have missed that. I'll make sure not to make the same mistake next time.
@JCStitches: Oh, OK, thank you! Oops. I read through that post but I must have missed that. I'll make sure not to make the same mistake next time.

___
VgQr1kz.png