Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Skins for festival ~resolved~
I know how to get the two that are lvl 3 at baldwin's bubbling brew, but I saw someone have another one that was supposedly from the 2017 festival. Is there another way to get holiday skins that I don't know about (Sorry for the bad question I'm still new to this)
I know how to get the two that are lvl 3 at baldwin's bubbling brew, but I saw someone have another one that was supposedly from the 2017 festival. Is there another way to get holiday skins that I don't know about (Sorry for the bad question I'm still new to this)

IMG_2205.png
IPU0tJf.pngxNSna4Q.png
@Mmmyeah - Yup, you can buy all 12 other skins/accents from the Marketplace (or Auction House, from other players) during the festival! Additionally, 6 of those skins/accents drop in chests from Digging in Wind or from the Coliseum from Wind or Neutral monsters. Make sure you read the announcement!

For more information about the festivals, see this guide (disclaimer - that's my guide, heh) and this guide.

Also, not a bad question - we were all new once!
@Mmmyeah - Yup, you can buy all 12 other skins/accents from the Marketplace (or Auction House, from other players) during the festival! Additionally, 6 of those skins/accents drop in chests from Digging in Wind or from the Coliseum from Wind or Neutral monsters. Make sure you read the announcement!

For more information about the festivals, see this guide (disclaimer - that's my guide, heh) and this guide.

Also, not a bad question - we were all new once!
@Kiena Thanks!
@Kiena Thanks!

IMG_2205.png
IPU0tJf.pngxNSna4Q.png