Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Login problems!!(fixed thanks)
This is actually Azabelle but I'm posting on my cousins account (she uses my phone to play because she doesn't have one) and I've logged in as Azabelle but when I switch pages it logs me into her account and takes me to her messages, alerts, etc. and then I'll go to another page and it stays Sephorii but then I head to another and it logs me back into Azabelle??? Any idea why it's doing this? It doesn't make me log back in it just switches accounts from page to page. I can't check my notifications on Azabelle because her account keeps popping up everywhere I go! And then back to mine.

I've tried logging in and out, closing the browser/tabs completely and turning off my phone. It doesn't do this when we use my laptop it's only on mobile that this problem happens and I really don't want to accidentally check her notifications or her PMs without noticing it switched accounts (and I don't want her on my account either -_-)
This is actually Azabelle but I'm posting on my cousins account (she uses my phone to play because she doesn't have one) and I've logged in as Azabelle but when I switch pages it logs me into her account and takes me to her messages, alerts, etc. and then I'll go to another page and it stays Sephorii but then I head to another and it logs me back into Azabelle??? Any idea why it's doing this? It doesn't make me log back in it just switches accounts from page to page. I can't check my notifications on Azabelle because her account keeps popping up everywhere I go! And then back to mine.

I've tried logging in and out, closing the browser/tabs completely and turning off my phone. It doesn't do this when we use my laptop it's only on mobile that this problem happens and I really don't want to accidentally check her notifications or her PMs without noticing it switched accounts (and I don't want her on my account either -_-)
@After
Oh! That actually makes sense, thank you so much for the help I'll do that
@After
Oh! That actually makes sense, thank you so much for the help I'll do that