Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | [AH] Profit Retrieval Inquiry
[color=grey]I'm attempting to use the AH as a way to store the gems I get from selling accents, rather than having to mail these gems to a friend and have them mailed back. In the AH its particularly nice, since I don't have to check the message to see where the gems are coming from (arguably, better message titles can fix this, but it feels messy regardless). [size=2]I realize this isn't really supported, and I would put the gems in my vault, but it becomes difficult to track down what is mine and what isn't, unless I write it down, which is a mild inconvenience.[/size] I can't store the gems in CRs, because currency in a CR is not taken out of your inventory. (Same with items, which can be very problematic when selling multiple accents of the same type, but I digress) [b]Instead of collecting all profits at once, is there a way to collect one at a time?[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/GZCTWUh.png[/img] I see there's this checkmark button, but for all of the auctions its greyed out. I'm not sure what this button does?
I'm attempting to use the AH as a way to store the gems I get from selling accents, rather than having to mail these gems to a friend and have them mailed back. In the AH its particularly nice, since I don't have to check the message to see where the gems are coming from (arguably, better message titles can fix this, but it feels messy regardless). I realize this isn't really supported, and I would put the gems in my vault, but it becomes difficult to track down what is mine and what isn't, unless I write it down, which is a mild inconvenience.

I can't store the gems in CRs, because currency in a CR is not taken out of your inventory. (Same with items, which can be very problematic when selling multiple accents of the same type, but I digress)

Instead of collecting all profits at once, is there a way to collect one at a time?

GZCTWUh.png

I see there's this checkmark button, but for all of the auctions its greyed out. I'm not sure what this button does?
@shodan as far as I can tell, there is not a way to collect individual auctions at this point.
The check button is simply a filler image corresponding to where the button for canceling the auction is.
It would be nice if it worked like that though. Perhaps you should suggest it.
@shodan as far as I can tell, there is not a way to collect individual auctions at this point.
The check button is simply a filler image corresponding to where the button for canceling the auction is.
It would be nice if it worked like that though. Perhaps you should suggest it.
Honestly, I'd love to see this too - it would make relisting stuff that sold a lot easier to keep track of.
Honestly, I'd love to see this too - it would make relisting stuff that sold a lot easier to keep track of.