Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Putting images in forum posts?
So i know how to do the "item=" thing where it shows the picture like this: [item=luna mith] But I'm currently trying to compile a new familiars guide, and I'm trying to figure out how to put coliseum pictures in? Like the different buttons? I really want to make this list but I can't figure out how to, because when i write something like "item=training fields" nothing shows up. Is it different for these buttons? Or would I have to have physical pictures and insert them like that? If so.. Does anyone have all the pictures of each button? I know the wiki sure doesn't /:
So i know how to do the "item=" thing where it shows the picture like this: Luna Mith
But I'm currently trying to compile a new familiars guide, and I'm trying to figure out how to put coliseum pictures in? Like the different buttons? I really want to make this list but I can't figure out how to, because when i write something like "item=training fields" nothing shows up.
Is it different for these buttons? Or would I have to have physical pictures and insert them like that? If so.. Does anyone have all the pictures of each button? I know the wiki sure doesn't /:
fam idk what to put in this thing anymore
@SuperDoctorMatty

Depending on the button you'll need to either right click on the button and select "Save as" and then upload it to an image hosting site to use it or if it has an address you can just copy the address.

Generally, buttons that do things/direct you places you'll need to save the images. If it's a part of a page that can't be saved/the address can't be found you'll need to do a screenshot and edit it down to what you want and then upload it.

item=training fields, etc. doesn't work because the training fields isn't an object in the game.
@SuperDoctorMatty

Depending on the button you'll need to either right click on the button and select "Save as" and then upload it to an image hosting site to use it or if it has an address you can just copy the address.

Generally, buttons that do things/direct you places you'll need to save the images. If it's a part of a page that can't be saved/the address can't be found you'll need to do a screenshot and edit it down to what you want and then upload it.

item=training fields, etc. doesn't work because the training fields isn't an object in the game.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@nightwind Ohh okay, well thank you! I'll do that then 'w'
@nightwind Ohh okay, well thank you! I'll do that then 'w'
fam idk what to put in this thing anymore