Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Marketplace Trouble?
I just tried to buy the Skydancer female skin at the MP, and I ended up with the Tundra? I know I hit the right one, I had JUST closed the preview. x.x Anyone else ever have that issue?
I just tried to buy the Skydancer female skin at the MP, and I ended up with the Tundra? I know I hit the right one, I had JUST closed the preview. x.x Anyone else ever have that issue?
MRMeAKr.png
The Ocean is Not Silent - HP Lovecraft (actual quote begins with "that" instead of
@Kestra it's possible the Skydancer skin sold out and you clicked the skin that took its place. But I've never heard of people getting different items than they clicked, so you must've clicked the Tundra one on accident.
@Kestra it's possible the Skydancer skin sold out and you clicked the skin that took its place. But I've never heard of people getting different items than they clicked, so you must've clicked the Tundra one on accident.
BhWDcLm.png
XD Oh well. I just need to hunt down a Tundra, then @Typhoom. I wanted to get one eventually, but this is a good reason to move things up.
XD Oh well. I just need to hunt down a Tundra, then @Typhoom. I wanted to get one eventually, but this is a good reason to move things up.
MRMeAKr.png
The Ocean is Not Silent - HP Lovecraft (actual quote begins with "that" instead of