Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | What the current value of a food point?
Hello!

Does anyone know what the approximate value of a food point is right now in T?
Hello!

Does anyone know what the approximate value of a food point is right now in T?
dNCLmdm.png
UK; sleeping 4pm-2am FRT // Pronouns: they/them // Feedback
~
Signature generator // Calendar of flight festivals until Sept 2019
@Cassolotl

It depends on the food type, varies over time quite a bit, isn't consistent at one time, and is hard to check. iirc a stack of meat/insects at 5fp each is about 30kt, so that's roughly 60t a point. Seafood and Plants should be closer to 45t.
@Cassolotl

It depends on the food type, varies over time quite a bit, isn't consistent at one time, and is hard to check. iirc a stack of meat/insects at 5fp each is about 30kt, so that's roughly 60t a point. Seafood and Plants should be closer to 45t.
windh4.png
@WyvernVenom Ahhh, that makes sense. Perhaps I need to do some calculations then. Thank you!
@WyvernVenom Ahhh, that makes sense. Perhaps I need to do some calculations then. Thank you!
dNCLmdm.png
~
@Cassolotl

Because you have to search the AH by individual item, good data is hard to get. I'd do it separately for each item if you're selling via AH, but if you're doing it via the forums you should start higher and lower until you get a sale.
@Cassolotl

Because you have to search the AH by individual item, good data is hard to get. I'd do it separately for each item if you're selling via AH, but if you're doing it via the forums you should start higher and lower until you get a sale.
windh4.png
@WyvernVenom Thank you! :)
@WyvernVenom Thank you! :)
dNCLmdm.png
~