Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | help me out with a on going project?
im thinking of doing a free plague nesting for people, but I need treasure to expand my lair to hold the dragons and I could do with some more nests, so I would be very great full if anyone would donate (how much you like) towards an on going project, also a if anyone could make me a poster to put on the thread that would be awesome. if you would like more information please ping me or send me a message thank you so much for reading ^-^
im thinking of doing a free plague nesting for people, but I need treasure to expand my lair to hold the dragons and I could do with some more nests, so I would be very great full if anyone would donate (how much you like) towards an on going project, also a if anyone could make me a poster to put on the thread that would be awesome. if you would like more information please ping me or send me a message thank you so much for reading ^-^
QmnZA7t.gif aa
Fodder levelingDOM shopColi grinding

{FR+8 • she/they • always sleepy}
aaa SWBUlKH.gif
Hello!
Try to contact the people on your flight's forums : in my flight, water, we have an expansion fund thread. Or, if you have the patience, use the few nests you already have to rent them, until you have enough! Asking for cash to fund a free project sounds a bit absurd ^^

@sumoru
Hello!
Try to contact the people on your flight's forums : in my flight, water, we have an expansion fund thread. Or, if you have the patience, use the few nests you already have to rent them, until you have enough! Asking for cash to fund a free project sounds a bit absurd ^^

@sumoru
Aquatic Relic __ my skin shop
outfit gallery
wishlist
lair quest!
Need a water nest? Send me a CR, no payment required!
@sumoru Hello! I will be locking this thread as it violates the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=66]Forum Code of Conduct[/url]. As there are multiple ways of gaining treasure, asking for handouts is considered solicitation. These ways include: [list] [*]Playing games in the fairgrounds [*]Breeding and selling dragons for exalt fodder [*]Training and exalting dragons [*]Selling items received from coliseum [*]Offering specialized services such as lore writing, art, and leveling services (just to name a few!) [*]Purchasing gems with real world currency and selling them on the forums for treasure[/list] If you're specifically looking to expand your lair, you may be able to find help in your flight forum as Sehti mentioned. Thank you!
@sumoru

Hello! I will be locking this thread as it violates the Forum Code of Conduct. As there are multiple ways of gaining treasure, asking for handouts is considered solicitation.

These ways include:
  • Playing games in the fairgrounds
  • Breeding and selling dragons for exalt fodder
  • Training and exalting dragons
  • Selling items received from coliseum
  • Offering specialized services such as lore writing, art, and leveling services (just to name a few!)
  • Purchasing gems with real world currency and selling them on the forums for treasure

If you're specifically looking to expand your lair, you may be able to find help in your flight forum as Sehti mentioned.

Thank you!
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif