Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How do you turn an existing dragon into
I want my dragon Djaden to be Imperial species. Hes based on my OC and he has antlers. Imperials have antlers naturally. If it is an item, what's the name of the item I need to turn Djaden imperial?
I want my dragon Djaden to be Imperial species. Hes based on my OC and he has antlers. Imperials have antlers naturally. If it is an item, what's the name of the item I need to turn Djaden imperial?
@MidnaStar

Imperial scrolls are retired and, if any are left, sell for a lot. However, there are antler apparel items.
@MidnaStar

Imperial scrolls are retired and, if any are left, sell for a lot. However, there are antler apparel items.
PQznZys.png
@MidnaStar It's the next best thing to impossible. There are Breed Change: Imperial scrolls but they were given out to people who supported the Kickstarter in 2013 and then retired. As far as we know, they've all been used up. The last time one went on sale, it was traded for a Boolean, an ultra-rare Kickstarter item that is also priceless, so it's hard to say how much one would be worth now.

EDIT: Ninja'd while I geeked out about FR history
@MidnaStar It's the next best thing to impossible. There are Breed Change: Imperial scrolls but they were given out to people who supported the Kickstarter in 2013 and then retired. As far as we know, they've all been used up. The last time one went on sale, it was traded for a Boolean, an ultra-rare Kickstarter item that is also priceless, so it's hard to say how much one would be worth now.

EDIT: Ninja'd while I geeked out about FR history
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
Well that's stupid, but thanks for answering.
Well that's stupid, but thanks for answering.
@MidnaStar Try [item=Ebony Antlers] or similar items.
@MidnaStar

Try Ebony Antlers or similar items.
PQznZys.png
@MidnaStar
Yes it is. :') Welcome to Flight Rising~
@MidnaStar
Yes it is. :') Welcome to Flight Rising~