Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | when do dragons grow up ?
i dunno if i am lucky getting less time but my dragons ave always grew up at 5days.
but some people are telling me its 6 days /D
what is true,

i dunno if i am lucky getting less time but my dragons ave always grew up at 5days.
but some people are telling me its 6 days /D
what is true,

rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
@OfficerMittens

They grow up at rollover after they hit 5days. So depending on WHEN you hatch them they need barely more than 5 days or they are shortly before the 6th day.
@OfficerMittens

They grow up at rollover after they hit 5days. So depending on WHEN you hatch them they need barely more than 5 days or they are shortly before the 6th day.
@Ismaiel
Is it possible for a dragon to grow up at 5 ?
Because i dunno my dragons have mostly grown up at 5 days not 6.
?
@Ismaiel
Is it possible for a dragon to grow up at 5 ?
Because i dunno my dragons have mostly grown up at 5 days not 6.
?
rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
@OfficerMittens They grow up at five days. When their age lists as five, they will grow up during that night's rollover.
@OfficerMittens They grow up at five days. When their age lists as five, they will grow up during that night's rollover.
aaaaaaaaaiV2Cohm.png
OOf4SrF.gif
Hi! My name's Verne!
I hoard birds and bird items!

You must remember, you're only human...
...Just remember, to stand before you can fly.
u3DnO5y.png
it needs five days i bought a baby and then 5 days came and it grew! so hope this is helpful :D
it needs five days i bought a baby and then 5 days came and it grew! so hope this is helpful :D
@nezukochan84 looks like you've accidentally necro'ed a thread :) this one's from 2016! if you're using the forum search you can switch settings from most relevant to most recent to avoid running into this mistake. no sweat though, lots of people accidentally do this!
@nezukochan84 looks like you've accidentally necro'ed a thread :) this one's from 2016! if you're using the forum search you can switch settings from most relevant to most recent to avoid running into this mistake. no sweat though, lots of people accidentally do this!
Untitled241.png