Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | hatchling on the front page
I'm not sure if this is a bug or it's a newly added feature so I'll ask here.

I just saw a hatchling showing up in the 'Random Dragon' on the front page. It's not a perma-baby if you're wondering. I have never saw a hatchling there between until just now, and I thought I saw Undel mentioned that the dragons show up on the front page are "random active dragon adults".

So, the fact I saw a growing hatchling on the front page is normal or not?
I'm not sure if this is a bug or it's a newly added feature so I'll ask here.

I just saw a hatchling showing up in the 'Random Dragon' on the front page. It's not a perma-baby if you're wondering. I have never saw a hatchling there between until just now, and I thought I saw Undel mentioned that the dragons show up on the front page are "random active dragon adults".

So, the fact I saw a growing hatchling on the front page is normal or not?
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17 Hmm, it's probably an image defect. Just erasing your history xP
@hat17 Hmm, it's probably an image defect. Just erasing your history xP
rgvarefh_by_smaoi-da4y2dx.gif\\\a2P86j4.png\\\rainbow_png5571_by_smaoi-da6pp49.gif
@Keri Actually, I've clicked on the hatchling and saw it's up in AH and is less than a day old. If it's an image defect then clicking on it should bring me to the correct adult page regardless what it's shown on the front page. I clicked it because I wanted to check if it's a perma-baby or not, and no it's not perma either. edit: This is the one I saw: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24716940] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247170/24716940_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Keri
Actually, I've clicked on the hatchling and saw it's up in AH and is less than a day old. If it's an image defect then clicking on it should bring me to the correct adult page regardless what it's shown on the front page. I clicked it because I wanted to check if it's a perma-baby or not, and no it's not perma either.

edit:
This is the one I saw:

24716940_350.png
@hat17 Hmm :I Well then I'm not really sure :0
@hat17 Hmm :I Well then I'm not really sure :0
rgvarefh_by_smaoi-da4y2dx.gif\\\a2P86j4.png\\\rainbow_png5571_by_smaoi-da6pp49.gif
@hat17
The random dragon can be any non-exalted dragon, even a hatchling or a starving dragon. ^^ As far as I know, it has always been like that. Remember that most dragons are adults, so seeing a hatchling is rather rare.
@hat17
The random dragon can be any non-exalted dragon, even a hatchling or a starving dragon. ^^ As far as I know, it has always been like that. Remember that most dragons are adults, so seeing a hatchling is rather rare.
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma
Thanks. It is very likely that my memory fails me about the hatchling showing up on front page thing, that's why I asked here instead. :) In that case I have to say the chance is really rare consider how long I've been here. But you've got a point, the chance should be really rare anyway.
@Phasma
Thanks. It is very likely that my memory fails me about the hatchling showing up on front page thing, that's why I asked here instead. :) In that case I have to say the chance is really rare consider how long I've been here. But you've got a point, the chance should be really rare anyway.