Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | solved!
So I've been going through my dragons and giving them basic bio layouts. I got to one particular dragon and gave him the same layout as the others - sidebar on the left, text in the middle, FR items on the right - but when I save it the bio is blank. This issue hasn't happened with any of the other dragons that had the same bio layout (albeit with different images), does anyone have any idea how I could fix this? This is the code in question: [img]http://i.imgur.com/RZemYZV.png[/img] Also - the dragon in question had had another bit of bio coding beyond this, and it wasn't showing when both parts were saved. By trial and error I found that this was the part of the code which was causing the issue.
So I've been going through my dragons and giving them basic bio layouts. I got to one particular dragon and gave him the same layout as the others - sidebar on the left, text in the middle, FR items on the right - but when I save it the bio is blank. This issue hasn't happened with any of the other dragons that had the same bio layout (albeit with different images), does anyone have any idea how I could fix this? This is the code in question:

RZemYZV.png

Also - the dragon in question had had another bit of bio coding beyond this, and it wasn't showing when both parts were saved. By trial and error I found that this was the part of the code which was causing the issue.
wLNPkA3.png
@Scultone

You need an end bracket after [item=ice crystal

That should fix your display.
@Scultone

You need an end bracket after [item=ice crystal

That should fix your display.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@nightwind Yep, that fixed it! I had a feeling it was a dumb mistake like that. Thanks for the help!
@nightwind Yep, that fixed it! I had a feeling it was a dumb mistake like that. Thanks for the help!
wLNPkA3.png