Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Need help with Coli.
Hello c:

I started playing FR just less than two weeks ago and I must say, the Coli is giving me a lot of headache. Been playing for quite sometime, yet my dragons are still at level 7. Can anyone rent me or borrow me a dragon of higher level so that I can level up my dragons faster?

Would be good if there's an eliminate stone. Preferably dragons around level 15-24 so that I can train it along with mine (win-win). I can put in a few of my most precious dragons in your account in an assurance that I wouldn't take your dragon away out of selfishness. Any random dragons are fine; I'm only aiming for the Dom push (fodder farming), so I have to level up my dragons as fast as I can so as to start farming fodder. :3

Thank you for reading!

ps: Is this against FR rule?
pps: I'm very poor, but I can try paying up to 10k++t...
Hello c:

I started playing FR just less than two weeks ago and I must say, the Coli is giving me a lot of headache. Been playing for quite sometime, yet my dragons are still at level 7. Can anyone rent me or borrow me a dragon of higher level so that I can level up my dragons faster?

Would be good if there's an eliminate stone. Preferably dragons around level 15-24 so that I can train it along with mine (win-win). I can put in a few of my most precious dragons in your account in an assurance that I wouldn't take your dragon away out of selfishness. Any random dragons are fine; I'm only aiming for the Dom push (fodder farming), so I have to level up my dragons as fast as I can so as to start farming fodder. :3

Thank you for reading!

ps: Is this against FR rule?
pps: I'm very poor, but I can try paying up to 10k++t...
tumblr_o87303dwJs1tegfv5o1_500.png
@Havril

You can probably rent level 25s from flight memebers in your flights forum - could be that wind is one of the flights haveing a whole service dedicated to that. :)

Other tips you may or may not allready know:
  • Dragons get more EXP from leveling in a venue that correlates with their level (level 7 dragons fighting in level 7+ venues get boni) while fighting in lower venues will decrease the amout of EXP you get.
  • Look up culex dragon training guide 'how to train your dragon' - its very effective
  • Dragon elements have a effect on how well the can withstand enemies attacks (fire and water... you know.. like pokemon). Its important to know which enenmy your team should kill first and makes a HUGE difference if you use a mage.
@Havril

You can probably rent level 25s from flight memebers in your flights forum - could be that wind is one of the flights haveing a whole service dedicated to that. :)

Other tips you may or may not allready know:
  • Dragons get more EXP from leveling in a venue that correlates with their level (level 7 dragons fighting in level 7+ venues get boni) while fighting in lower venues will decrease the amout of EXP you get.
  • Look up culex dragon training guide 'how to train your dragon' - its very effective
  • Dragon elements have a effect on how well the can withstand enemies attacks (fire and water... you know.. like pokemon). Its important to know which enenmy your team should kill first and makes a HUGE difference if you use a mage.
@Ismaiel

First word I noticed is Pokemon. xD

Alright, I'll be searching about in my flight forum for help then c: Thank you very much for all the tips! Really appreciate it. :D Have a nice day ahead :)
@Ismaiel

First word I noticed is Pokemon. xD

Alright, I'll be searching about in my flight forum for help then c: Thank you very much for all the tips! Really appreciate it. :D Have a nice day ahead :)
tumblr_o87303dwJs1tegfv5o1_500.png
@Havrii

Follow this guide. I looked at your dragons' stats, and they're not terrible, but they're definitely not optimized.
@Havrii

Follow this guide. I looked at your dragons' stats, and they're not terrible, but they're definitely not optimized.
windh4.png