Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Sign up for F.R.?
Hey, guys. I was just wondering when the sign ups for FR for each month, because I might have a friend or two interested in joining the game and all.
Hey, guys. I was just wondering when the sign ups for FR for each month, because I might have a friend or two interested in joining the game and all.
Atlas
@Arianna1

Nobody knows as of now. When there is one, they'll announce it ahead of time.
@Arianna1

Nobody knows as of now. When there is one, they'll announce it ahead of time.
2drwvZa.png
There's no set date for registration windows until an announcement is made. They seem to be getting more frequent though so your friend(s) shouldn't have too long to wait.
There's no set date for registration windows until an announcement is made. They seem to be getting more frequent though so your friend(s) shouldn't have too long to wait.
@Arianna1, I've moved this thread over to the Help Center, since it's more of a question thread than a discussion thread. :)

The others are correct - Flight Rising does not open registration windows on a set schedule. So as of right now, nobody knows when the next window will be. But keep an eye on Flight Rising's home page and social media outlets! When a window is going to open, it will be announced a week or so in advance. :D
@Arianna1, I've moved this thread over to the Help Center, since it's more of a question thread than a discussion thread. :)

The others are correct - Flight Rising does not open registration windows on a set schedule. So as of right now, nobody knows when the next window will be. But keep an eye on Flight Rising's home page and social media outlets! When a window is going to open, it will be announced a week or so in advance. :D
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png