Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Level 25 Dragons
I am expecting a set of three level 25 dragons. If I were to try to get more level 25s from these three, what would be the best way to do so?
I am expecting a set of three level 25 dragons. If I were to try to get more level 25s from these three, what would be the best way to do so?
oSKuhYj.png
@WinterBell

Do you know how leveling works? Simply asking if I need to explain that also, since I have no idea what kind of Coli experience you have.

The best method depends on how they're leveled. One build, called a Mire Flyer, is designed to level two dragons at once. A rarer build is designed to work in twos, leveling one dragon at a time in the Kelp Beds. Do you know what these 25s' stats are?
@WinterBell

Do you know how leveling works? Simply asking if I need to explain that also, since I have no idea what kind of Coli experience you have.

The best method depends on how they're leveled. One build, called a Mire Flyer, is designed to level two dragons at once. A rarer build is designed to work in twos, leveling one dragon at a time in the Kelp Beds. Do you know what these 25s' stats are?
windh4.png
@WinterBell
Once you've acquired those first three, about the easiest way to get more level 25s is to have two of the currently leveled ones train up a third over in the coliseum.

I would take a look here. Scroll down to the second post under "On Site", and there's a number of guides on coliseum with regards to battle stones and stat points.

Also take a look at which elements your three level 25s are. There's a Type Advantage guide that tells you which elements work best against which so you'll have an easier time getting your third one leveled up.

It takes a while, but it's highly rewarding, especially when you consider the drops you will get/have a chance of getting.
@WinterBell
Once you've acquired those first three, about the easiest way to get more level 25s is to have two of the currently leveled ones train up a third over in the coliseum.

I would take a look here. Scroll down to the second post under "On Site", and there's a number of guides on coliseum with regards to battle stones and stat points.

Also take a look at which elements your three level 25s are. There's a Type Advantage guide that tells you which elements work best against which so you'll have an easier time getting your third one leveled up.

It takes a while, but it's highly rewarding, especially when you consider the drops you will get/have a chance of getting.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
@WyvernVenom I am not sure. What @Madarakita said was what I am looking for.
@WyvernVenom I am not sure. What @Madarakita said was what I am looking for.
oSKuhYj.png
@WinterBell

OK, glad I could help!

... sort of
@WinterBell

OK, glad I could help!

... sort of
windh4.png