Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | [Lore help]poetic way2say "food stores?
In my lair there is the Council of the Eleven who each govern a sector of the clan (a department), etc

anyway, i have Department of Energy & Utilities and Treasury, etc. One is in charge of the food stores/gathering (this includes some of the gathering from the gardens) but Agriculture really does not fit because it's more than just agriculture...

anyone have any ideas? it's been bothering me for a while haha
In my lair there is the Council of the Eleven who each govern a sector of the clan (a department), etc

anyway, i have Department of Energy & Utilities and Treasury, etc. One is in charge of the food stores/gathering (this includes some of the gathering from the gardens) but Agriculture really does not fit because it's more than just agriculture...

anyone have any ideas? it's been bothering me for a while haha
@avey
Department of Nutrition?
@avey
Department of Nutrition?
@avey i use the word "stock" a lot for things like that - food stock or something maybe?
@avey i use the word "stock" a lot for things like that - food stock or something maybe?
tumblr_inline_nrfexpRtWh1rbfe8q_500.gif
Triple Chocolate Gen1 Auction this way!
Department would be Ministry of Munchables with the draconic title of Minister of Munchable Marvels or Potentate of Provender?

@avey
Department would be Ministry of Munchables with the draconic title of Minister of Munchable Marvels or Potentate of Provender?

@avey
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Choccie yeah that's pretty close but it has this sense they are telling them what to eat rather than being in charge of providing. but thanks for the input!

@Juleatic ooo i havent thought of food stock instead of food stores... that might be a bit more viable. thanks for sharing!

@Nightwind
haha that might not be hte official title but i might have to use that for what /he/ calls it, thanks ! :D
@Choccie yeah that's pretty close but it has this sense they are telling them what to eat rather than being in charge of providing. but thanks for the input!

@Juleatic ooo i havent thought of food stock instead of food stores... that might be a bit more viable. thanks for sharing!

@Nightwind
haha that might not be hte official title but i might have to use that for what /he/ calls it, thanks ! :D