Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Best place to find chests?
like gilded chests?

how many can I get in a day?
like gilded chests?

how many can I get in a day?
@Silvershade the most consistent way is to max out familiars; you get a gilded chest for every familiar you awaken. that takes time, though, and you only get one per familiar.

you can also occasionally get gilded chests from Digging, but that's up to pure RNG.

lastly, there's a Swipp trade where you can fork over 3 rusted chests and 5 gold ore, but i think you actually get more money from selling the materials than you do from opening or selling the chest.
@Silvershade the most consistent way is to max out familiars; you get a gilded chest for every familiar you awaken. that takes time, though, and you only get one per familiar.

you can also occasionally get gilded chests from Digging, but that's up to pure RNG.

lastly, there's a Swipp trade where you can fork over 3 rusted chests and 5 gold ore, but i think you actually get more money from selling the materials than you do from opening or selling the chest.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.