Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | What mods do what?
I see Necro'd threads a lot and I want to ping a mod so they can lock them, but I don't know what mods to ping. Do certain mods have control over certain forums, or what mods usually lock threads? I just want to help out but I don't know who to alert.
I see Necro'd threads a lot and I want to ping a mod so they can lock them, but I don't know what mods to ping. Do certain mods have control over certain forums, or what mods usually lock threads? I just want to help out but I don't know who to alert.
Ping me or I won't see your post!
I do art! Message me about commissions.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
@Naitochan

All volunteer mods do that same things--lock/move threads being one of them. You can ping anyone on the Volunteer mod list you can think of to lock a necro'd thread.

Here's a list: http://www1.flightrising.com/site/credits You want the names listed under "Moderators". I typically ping JCStitches, Gaia, Loddie, and/or Aequorin, as they're the names I see around the most, but any of them -should- work.

The only exception is that not even mods can see into flight threads they're not a part of. Click on each of their names to see which flight they belong to; they have to be in the same flight as the thread if it's on an flight's forum.
@Naitochan

All volunteer mods do that same things--lock/move threads being one of them. You can ping anyone on the Volunteer mod list you can think of to lock a necro'd thread.

Here's a list: http://www1.flightrising.com/site/credits You want the names listed under "Moderators". I typically ping JCStitches, Gaia, Loddie, and/or Aequorin, as they're the names I see around the most, but any of them -should- work.

The only exception is that not even mods can see into flight threads they're not a part of. Click on each of their names to see which flight they belong to; they have to be in the same flight as the thread if it's on an flight's forum.
@Dunkarooba Thank you!
@Dunkarooba Thank you!
Ping me or I won't see your post!
I do art! Message me about commissions.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
@Dunkarooba

Aequorin is an admin though.
@Dunkarooba

Aequorin is an admin though.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN

Indeed... I noticed this afterward. Of course I can't find a forum thread to prove it but I could have sworn they still locked threads every now and then, or at least were active on the forums. I may also have just been thinking of Alphaeon

Definitely could be wrong though.
@ACWN

Indeed... I noticed this afterward. Of course I can't find a forum thread to prove it but I could have sworn they still locked threads every now and then, or at least were active on the forums. I may also have just been thinking of Alphaeon

Definitely could be wrong though.
@Dunkarooba

On a rare occasion they lock threads, but I think its mainly when they're sitting down to monitor site related hiccups and such.
@Dunkarooba

On a rare occasion they lock threads, but I think its mainly when they're sitting down to monitor site related hiccups and such.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
If a flight forum needs modding but do not have a mod in their flight, then you need to find Aequorin for that.
If a flight forum needs modding but do not have a mod in their flight, then you need to find Aequorin for that.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif