Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Character limit in dragon descriptions
Does anyone know the limit? My traveling dragon's bio is getting super long and I'm not even halfway through the festivals.
Does anyone know the limit? My traveling dragon's bio is getting super long and I'm not even halfway through the festivals.
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
@DeepflowManah

Unless I'm mistaken, I believe that bios are similar to forum posts in the sense that they don't have a character limit?
@DeepflowManah

Unless I'm mistaken, I believe that bios are similar to forum posts in the sense that they don't have a character limit?

puffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuffpuff

FR +9
@VigilanteSnail
Oh, forum posts don't have a limit? Would be nice if that applies to descriptions too. Thanks for your help^^
@VigilanteSnail
Oh, forum posts don't have a limit? Would be nice if that applies to descriptions too. Thanks for your help^^
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
@DeepflowManah

Nope! That's how people managed to post entire movie scripts during Sunshine :')

No problem, hope it does apply to descriptions!
@DeepflowManah

Nope! That's how people managed to post entire movie scripts during Sunshine :')

No problem, hope it does apply to descriptions!

FR +9
@VigilanteSnail
I missed the first sunshine thread, but I heard it got really crazy. Entire movie scripts? xDD
@VigilanteSnail
I missed the first sunshine thread, but I heard it got really crazy. Entire movie scripts? xDD
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
@DeepflowManah

Oh man, yeah. Bee movie was the first, I think, and then someone posted Shrek, and I wanna say Bee movie had multiple posters? Can't remember, but that was probably one of the main reasons they locked it - when the movie scripts started going in, the server couldn't handle the strain :'D Poor admin :/
@DeepflowManah

Oh man, yeah. Bee movie was the first, I think, and then someone posted Shrek, and I wanna say Bee movie had multiple posters? Can't remember, but that was probably one of the main reasons they locked it - when the movie scripts started going in, the server couldn't handle the strain :'D Poor admin :/

FR +9