Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Breeding help.
I go into the nests and pick a father and a mother. I chose a male wildclaw but I chose a skydancer and I click preview there only skydancers that show up. I want to get wildclaws. Do the previews matter?
I go into the nests and pick a father and a mother. I chose a male wildclaw but I chose a skydancer and I click preview there only skydancers that show up. I want to get wildclaws. Do the previews matter?
rSJg2ds.jpgezykfzF.jpg
@Gemhydra

The previews show only what might come out of that breeding. There is no guarantee that the offspring WILL look like the ones you previewed. It is only there to show you what dragons, gnenes and colors you are likely to get.

But just to be clear: Skydancers are a uncommon breed and wildclaw a rare breed. You will get mostly skydancers from breeding such a pair. If you want mostly/only Wildclaws you need a Wildclaw/wildclaw or a Wildclaw/coatl pair.
@Gemhydra

The previews show only what might come out of that breeding. There is no guarantee that the offspring WILL look like the ones you previewed. It is only there to show you what dragons, gnenes and colors you are likely to get.

But just to be clear: Skydancers are a uncommon breed and wildclaw a rare breed. You will get mostly skydancers from breeding such a pair. If you want mostly/only Wildclaws you need a Wildclaw/wildclaw or a Wildclaw/coatl pair.