Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Changing flight, but to what?
I've been fire since I started... I'm not super inspired by the forums, but that's not why I am contemplating a change.

I breed mostly purple and teal, which orange eyes don't match super well, though I do breed reds and yellows too.

Which flight are you? Are your people nice and helpful? If you are fire what do you like about our flight?

I joined the reg before last and I haven't done loads in the forums yet, nor have I made too many friends yet so... Feel free to add me! I need all the help I can get. :)
I've been fire since I started... I'm not super inspired by the forums, but that's not why I am contemplating a change.

I breed mostly purple and teal, which orange eyes don't match super well, though I do breed reds and yellows too.

Which flight are you? Are your people nice and helpful? If you are fire what do you like about our flight?

I joined the reg before last and I haven't done loads in the forums yet, nor have I made too many friends yet so... Feel free to add me! I need all the help I can get. :)
@Tawnacuil

I've been in both Arcane and Light, and both of the forums there are awesome! Arcane is full but a bit slower, but with Light there's fewer people, but they're extremely nice! Kindest forum there is, in my opinion! Oh, though the LGBT+ forum is more active in Arcane if that makes a difference.
@Tawnacuil

I've been in both Arcane and Light, and both of the forums there are awesome! Arcane is full but a bit slower, but with Light there's fewer people, but they're extremely nice! Kindest forum there is, in my opinion! Oh, though the LGBT+ forum is more active in Arcane if that makes a difference.
@dunkarooba

Hello and thanks!

I really like the pink eyes of arcane and it was in my top three (with wind and fire) when I started. My friends are ice, light and plague, but it don't think any of them are active on the forums short of selling dragons..

I like that the LGBT forum is active! That does make a difference for sure.
@dunkarooba

Hello and thanks!

I really like the pink eyes of arcane and it was in my top three (with wind and fire) when I started. My friends are ice, light and plague, but it don't think any of them are active on the forums short of selling dragons..

I like that the LGBT forum is active! That does make a difference for sure.
[center]@Tawnacuil I'm fairly active in the forums c; I was nature when I joined, its a very nice group very kind and open Light is more dom focused but love stats, books ect ect, have games in the thread itself and GLITTER! If you ever go to light you must love glitter [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e7/0e/fe/e70efe22c7e0bfd8c19ea0fb19a1b9a5.gif[/img] [/center]
@Tawnacuil

I'm fairly active in the forums c;

I was nature when I joined, its a very nice group very kind and open
Light is more dom focused but love stats, books ect ect, have games in the thread itself and GLITTER!
If you ever go to light you must love glitter

e70efe22c7e0bfd8c19ea0fb19a1b9a5.gif
aa_by_goldenwynter1-dclr9c7.png
@Tawnacuil
if you breed a lot of purple and teal, I think the Arcane flight would be the best for you! :D
Cuz' pink eyes n stuff,,
@Tawnacuil
if you breed a lot of purple and teal, I think the Arcane flight would be the best for you! :D
Cuz' pink eyes n stuff,,
@terriblebeast thank you! I do love pinkie eyes and this has been my favourite festival so far!
@terriblebeast thank you! I do love pinkie eyes and this has been my favourite festival so far!