Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | I found an egg while gathering what ..
1 2
Thank you @Onyxz.

Wow she is very pretty. She is all decked out!

How do you Add genes (is that what they are called) like crystal and facet? Is that expensive??
I know skins are, but hope to own some of those and some of those gorgeous wearables one day soon to. :D so many pretty things she has on. :D

If I was to look up dragons is there a way to look up hatchlings like that? Or would I just have to look through them all?

I am enjoying this game. I just have so much to learn. But I like that, hopefully that means I will have alot to keep me busy here. lol

Thank you @Onyxz.

Wow she is very pretty. She is all decked out!

How do you Add genes (is that what they are called) like crystal and facet? Is that expensive??
I know skins are, but hope to own some of those and some of those gorgeous wearables one day soon to. :D so many pretty things she has on. :D

If I was to look up dragons is there a way to look up hatchlings like that? Or would I just have to look through them all?

I am enjoying this game. I just have so much to learn. But I like that, hopefully that means I will have alot to keep me busy here. lol

CqQWGEs.pngAzb886h.png
UU8F07g.png9gJ740O.png
Last edited on Sep 27, 2015 16:16:44 by Pteri
CAa9i2F.gif9vnlzcj.png
xnxLA7h.gifCSBMAjX.png
@Nosey5357 Thank you
@Nosey5357 Thank you
CqQWGEs.pngAzb886h.png
UU8F07g.png9gJ740O.png
CAa9i2F.gif9vnlzcj.png
xnxLA7h.gifCSBMAjX.png
@kahhrma You add genes with gene scrolls, which you can buy in the Specialty section of the Marketplace. Some are sold for treasure, some are sold for gems (aka IRL money, though you can earn gems without spending a dime on the site) and they can indeed get pretty expensive- Crystal and Facet are gem genes, so they're some of the priciest ones! Just keep saving :3

You can use the Dragon Search to look up dragons by color, breed, or genes, and the search results always go in order of the dragons' ID numbers, so the newest hatchlings will typically be on the last page.
@kahhrma You add genes with gene scrolls, which you can buy in the Specialty section of the Marketplace. Some are sold for treasure, some are sold for gems (aka IRL money, though you can earn gems without spending a dime on the site) and they can indeed get pretty expensive- Crystal and Facet are gem genes, so they're some of the priciest ones! Just keep saving :3

You can use the Dragon Search to look up dragons by color, breed, or genes, and the search results always go in order of the dragons' ID numbers, so the newest hatchlings will typically be on the last page.
Thank you @Cynictis
Thank you @Cynictis
CqQWGEs.pngAzb886h.png
UU8F07g.png9gJ740O.png
CAa9i2F.gif9vnlzcj.png
xnxLA7h.gifCSBMAjX.png
1 2