Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | I found an egg while gathering what ..
1 2
I found a dragon egg while gathering. What do I do with it? Do I hatch it? Is it worth anything special? Are they special or common? Thanks
I found a dragon egg while gathering. What do I do with it? Do I hatch it? Is it worth anything special? Are they special or common? Thanks
CqQWGEs.pngAzb886h.png
UU8F07g.png9gJ740O.png
Last edited on Sep 27, 2015 16:16:44 by Pteri
CAa9i2F.gif9vnlzcj.png
xnxLA7h.gifCSBMAjX.png
@Kahhrma

You found the egg while Scavenging which many players do. You can choose to hatch it if you want and you will get a First Generation dragon of the Element of the egg. First Generation Dragons are hatched from these found eggs and have no Parents.

You can sell it if you need treasure. Currently the cheapest Egg in the Auction house in the Other section (which is where they are found) is 128,000 Treasure for an Unhatched Nature Egg or 225 Gems for an Unhatched Arcane egg.

It is entirely up to you what you want to do with it now that you found it.
@Kahhrma

You found the egg while Scavenging which many players do. You can choose to hatch it if you want and you will get a First Generation dragon of the Element of the egg. First Generation Dragons are hatched from these found eggs and have no Parents.

You can sell it if you need treasure. Currently the cheapest Egg in the Auction house in the Other section (which is where they are found) is 128,000 Treasure for an Unhatched Nature Egg or 225 Gems for an Unhatched Arcane egg.

It is entirely up to you what you want to do with it now that you found it.
@kahhrma You can hatch it if you want, but it's usually more profitable to sell the egg. Scavenged eggs will always hatch into a Gen1 (parentless) dragon of one of the four starter breeds, with all-basic genes and random colors/gender. G1s can be very desirable if you get super lucky with the colors, but a lot of them aren't worth much more than exalt fodder. It's up to you!
@kahhrma You can hatch it if you want, but it's usually more profitable to sell the egg. Scavenged eggs will always hatch into a Gen1 (parentless) dragon of one of the four starter breeds, with all-basic genes and random colors/gender. G1s can be very desirable if you get super lucky with the colors, but a lot of them aren't worth much more than exalt fodder. It's up to you!
@Qnyxz and @Cynictis Thank you both for taking the time to answer and h elp me. I didn't know you could sell the egg. Since I am very new I may sell it. Thank you so much!
@Qnyxz and @Cynictis Thank you both for taking the time to answer and h elp me. I didn't know you could sell the egg. Since I am very new I may sell it. Thank you so much!
CqQWGEs.pngAzb886h.png
UU8F07g.png9gJ740O.png
CAa9i2F.gif9vnlzcj.png
xnxLA7h.gifCSBMAjX.png
@Kahhrma What element is the egg?
@Kahhrma What element is the egg?
@Qnyxz It is Unhatched Arcane egg Element is arcane? right?
@Qnyxz It is Unhatched Arcane egg Element is arcane? right?
CqQWGEs.pngAzb886h.png
UU8F07g.png9gJ740O.png
CAa9i2F.gif9vnlzcj.png
xnxLA7h.gifCSBMAjX.png
Well done my friend.
Well done my friend.
@Kahhrma Yes your hatchling would be an Arcane Element dragon.

There is always a risk in hatching the eggs because you never know what you will get. 9.9 out of 10 times you will get a hatchling that will not be worth the price you can get for the Egg.

Sometimes, however, you may find one that is worth more than the price of selling the egg. @Cynictis is correct usually more profitable to sell the egg.

I got lucky hatching an Arcane Egg and got a Magenta/Magenta/Maroon Arcane Fae. The eyes matched the Primary and Secondary color and she had a very nice darker Tertiary still in the reds-pinks range. I ended up getting quite a bit more for her than I could have gotten for the egg. These hatching are quite rare so it is usually better to sell the egg.

I see you have already placed it in the Auction House.. Good Luck selling it.
@Kahhrma Yes your hatchling would be an Arcane Element dragon.

There is always a risk in hatching the eggs because you never know what you will get. 9.9 out of 10 times you will get a hatchling that will not be worth the price you can get for the Egg.

Sometimes, however, you may find one that is worth more than the price of selling the egg. @Cynictis is correct usually more profitable to sell the egg.

I got lucky hatching an Arcane Egg and got a Magenta/Magenta/Maroon Arcane Fae. The eyes matched the Primary and Secondary color and she had a very nice darker Tertiary still in the reds-pinks range. I ended up getting quite a bit more for her than I could have gotten for the egg. These hatching are quite rare so it is usually better to sell the egg.

I see you have already placed it in the Auction House.. Good Luck selling it.
@Qnyxz

May I ask what made your hatchling more valuable vs others you consider common? I am such a noob here and my learning curve is so steep! lol

Since I am new and vertually broke, and unclear how to earn other then play games and try to sell off hatchlings (wich litterally seem to take months to produce right now hahaha) I figured it would be best to try my luck at selling the egg to someone who might know more about them and someone who might be able to use it better. Then I can get some treasure maybe. I hope I can sell it anyhow. :D Thank you so much for your input! It helps!

@Qnyxz

May I ask what made your hatchling more valuable vs others you consider common? I am such a noob here and my learning curve is so steep! lol

Since I am new and vertually broke, and unclear how to earn other then play games and try to sell off hatchlings (wich litterally seem to take months to produce right now hahaha) I figured it would be best to try my luck at selling the egg to someone who might know more about them and someone who might be able to use it better. Then I can get some treasure maybe. I hope I can sell it anyhow. :D Thank you so much for your input! It helps!

CqQWGEs.pngAzb886h.png
UU8F07g.png9gJ740O.png
CAa9i2F.gif9vnlzcj.png
xnxLA7h.gifCSBMAjX.png
@kahhrma

What made her desirable was that she was a double colored dragon with a good contrasting tertiary what is known as an XXY dragon which is kind of rare to hatch from an elemental egg as a First Generation dragon. Her Magenta Primary and Secondary matched the Arcane color eyes which helped make her more attractive. She was also born a Fae which is the Arcane Breed.

I put her up for Auction in the Dragon Sales forum because of her colors and the person who won the auction bid quite a lot for her.

Since I really should not post the image of the dragon here you can view her by clicking on her name... Rosebud The new owner has already put Crystal and Facet on her.
@kahhrma

What made her desirable was that she was a double colored dragon with a good contrasting tertiary what is known as an XXY dragon which is kind of rare to hatch from an elemental egg as a First Generation dragon. Her Magenta Primary and Secondary matched the Arcane color eyes which helped make her more attractive. She was also born a Fae which is the Arcane Breed.

I put her up for Auction in the Dragon Sales forum because of her colors and the person who won the auction bid quite a lot for her.

Since I really should not post the image of the dragon here you can view her by clicking on her name... Rosebud The new owner has already put Crystal and Facet on her.
1 2