Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Loga
"As a thank you, all currently registered accounts will find a special anniversary familiar, the Loga, deposited into their Hoard. It will also be possible to craft additional copies of the Loga for a very short time in Baldwin's Bubbling Brew. You'll have until Tuesday, June 9th at 22:00 to utilize this recipe before it vanishes forever, and the loga retires! Here's to many more years in the realm of Sornieth! Happy anniversary!"

Yeah, I didn't get a loga in my horde. :(
"As a thank you, all currently registered accounts will find a special anniversary familiar, the Loga, deposited into their Hoard. It will also be possible to craft additional copies of the Loga for a very short time in Baldwin's Bubbling Brew. You'll have until Tuesday, June 9th at 22:00 to utilize this recipe before it vanishes forever, and the loga retires! Here's to many more years in the realm of Sornieth! Happy anniversary!"

Yeah, I didn't get a loga in my horde. :(
@Ignitus

Maybe post in the bug report forums?
@Ignitus

Maybe post in the bug report forums?
tumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo4_250.pngtumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo3_100.pngtumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo1_250.png
@Ignitus

Did you allready clear your cache? Did you maybe stuffed it into your vault?

If you really can't find it please use the 'contact us' to send a message to the admins. They are the only ones that can give you your copy.
@Ignitus

Did you allready clear your cache? Did you maybe stuffed it into your vault?

If you really can't find it please use the 'contact us' to send a message to the admins. They are the only ones that can give you your copy.
@Ignitus You seem to have a loga on this dragon? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1593052] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/15931/1593052_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Ignitus

You seem to have a loga on this dragon?

1593052_350.png
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
aHAHAHAHA

Thanks man. I feel silly now.
aHAHAHAHA

Thanks man. I feel silly now.