Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | follow threads?
ok so i have seen about 3 threads so far that you can click a star that said follow this thread well i was wondering why some have them and some do not and if one is capable of adding that to a thread of their own.
ok so i have seen about 3 threads so far that you can click a star that said follow this thread well i was wondering why some have them and some do not and if one is capable of adding that to a thread of their own.
jhDZb.gif yvRwk.gif
@TheDonutQueen

You should not have that star. Subscribing to threads was removed several months ago since it never worked reliably. I dont know why they have them, best I can guess is its viewing an old cached version of the page?

And no, you cannot merge threads.
@TheDonutQueen

You should not have that star. Subscribing to threads was removed several months ago since it never worked reliably. I dont know why they have them, best I can guess is its viewing an old cached version of the page?

And no, you cannot merge threads.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN ok thank you

(btw what does your username stand for?)
@ACWN ok thank you

(btw what does your username stand for?)
jhDZb.gif yvRwk.gif
@TheDonutQueen

Its the first letter for every name I've used IRL or online that still hold meaning to me.
@TheDonutQueen

Its the first letter for every name I've used IRL or online that still hold meaning to me.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif