Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | a couple things i need help with
i don't know if these are bugs or not, but i need help.

first of all, ever since i made my account (meaning for like a week) at exactly midnight i've been forcefully logged out, and flight rising has said that it was down for maintenance. after, say, 10-20 minutes, i'm able to log back in and go about my business. is this a bug, or is flight rising really always down for maintenance at exactly midnight?

also, one more thing i'm struggling with. whenever i gather food items, it doesn't show at the top of my lair. say, i gather 10 pieces of food in the insect category, it doesn't show that i gathered any more and since literally all of my dragons eat bugs, i'm worried i'm going to starve them. i only have 12 insects left and i started out with 50. do i need to move the food i've collected myself somewhere to be able to feed them to my dragons, or is "gather items" the wrong thing to do when trying to find dragon food...?
i don't know if these are bugs or not, but i need help.

first of all, ever since i made my account (meaning for like a week) at exactly midnight i've been forcefully logged out, and flight rising has said that it was down for maintenance. after, say, 10-20 minutes, i'm able to log back in and go about my business. is this a bug, or is flight rising really always down for maintenance at exactly midnight?

also, one more thing i'm struggling with. whenever i gather food items, it doesn't show at the top of my lair. say, i gather 10 pieces of food in the insect category, it doesn't show that i gathered any more and since literally all of my dragons eat bugs, i'm worried i'm going to starve them. i only have 12 insects left and i started out with 50. do i need to move the food i've collected myself somewhere to be able to feed them to my dragons, or is "gather items" the wrong thing to do when trying to find dragon food...?
hi there! my name is raz or chara. i like dragons obviously
@psychedeliic

Your first question isn't a bug, that's normal -- at midnight, Flight Rising goes into maintenance mode for a bit, and if anyone clicks anywhere during that time, it'll kick you out.

For your second question, that's normal too. Food you gather won't show up as Food Points -- you have to go to your Hoard, click on the Food items that you want to turn into Food Points, and click Convert. Only then will it add to your Food Point count.
@psychedeliic

Your first question isn't a bug, that's normal -- at midnight, Flight Rising goes into maintenance mode for a bit, and if anyone clicks anywhere during that time, it'll kick you out.

For your second question, that's normal too. Food you gather won't show up as Food Points -- you have to go to your Hoard, click on the Food items that you want to turn into Food Points, and click Convert. Only then will it add to your Food Point count.
@psychedeliic the logging out is normal and everyone is affected. For about 30 minutes at midnight FR time, the site goes down. Most folks refer to this as "rollover".

You need to convert food before it shows up as food points. You can do this in your hoard by checking which items you want to convert then hitting the "convert" button, which is located under your items next to the sell icon :D

oops, ninjad :'D
@psychedeliic the logging out is normal and everyone is affected. For about 30 minutes at midnight FR time, the site goes down. Most folks refer to this as "rollover".

You need to convert food before it shows up as food points. You can do this in your hoard by checking which items you want to convert then hitting the "convert" button, which is located under your items next to the sell icon :D

oops, ninjad :'D
@RandyPandy
@chespin
thanks, you both! that helps me out a lot.
@RandyPandy
@chespin
thanks, you both! that helps me out a lot.
hi there! my name is raz or chara. i like dragons obviously
@psychedeliic Moved to the Help Center as this was not a bug! :)
@psychedeliic Moved to the Help Center as this was not a bug! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.