Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | I just got a Fiery Might Fragment?
From Coliseum.
Might be a silly question; but is this rare/worth something/important? (:

& to make it more valid, what types of things should I be getting excited about as loot?
From Coliseum.
Might be a silly question; but is this rare/worth something/important? (:

& to make it more valid, what types of things should I be getting excited about as loot?
iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png
@Esperial

Its worth about 3 gems, at max. Its not anything super fantastic.

If you get Eliminate or Ambush, THATS when you get excited. Those are expensive. Those are worth something! But they're rare drops in the Coli.
@Esperial

Its worth about 3 gems, at max. Its not anything super fantastic.

If you get Eliminate or Ambush, THATS when you get excited. Those are expensive. Those are worth something! But they're rare drops in the Coli.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
It's good if you have Fire dragons because it gives you more attack power (strength). It's not worth much but you can sell it anyway at the Auction House.

Familiar drops are pretty exciting! Also wearables. For me, at least.
It's good if you have Fire dragons because it gives you more attack power (strength). It's not worth much but you can sell it anyway at the Auction House.

Familiar drops are pretty exciting! Also wearables. For me, at least.

tumblr_inline_njuc4qhic61qmu9vp.png
@ACWN @Outdigo
Ah I see, thank you both then (:
I will keep my eyes out for those haha, just begun using coli today and loving it!
@ACWN @Outdigo
Ah I see, thank you both then (:
I will keep my eyes out for those haha, just begun using coli today and loving it!
iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png
@Esperial

Those stones are nice to have cause you can usually sell them pretty quickly for extra gems. Which is great when you're looking to save up on them!
@Esperial

Those stones are nice to have cause you can usually sell them pretty quickly for extra gems. Which is great when you're looking to save up on them!
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif