Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
@mayade
it doesn't ping again if it's a regular ping. I'm not sure about pinglists.
@mayade
it doesn't ping again if it's a regular ping. I'm not sure about pinglists.
96px-Zexion%27s_Replica_Data_KHIIFM.png 4DvBsZc.png
Lucky
HxcMlGn.png
JrEJc4j.png
uPNWHgD.png
EHXIkb0.png
LDVtWi8.png j9JVcKh.png
This has probably been asked before, but for some reaspn I can't understand the explanation. Can someone please explain like I'm a toddler why dragons are sometimes adults at 5 days old? I have hatched dragons near rollover and still had to eait until 6 days for them to be adults. What gives?
This has probably been asked before, but for some reaspn I can't understand the explanation. Can someone please explain like I'm a toddler why dragons are sometimes adults at 5 days old? I have hatched dragons near rollover and still had to eait until 6 days for them to be adults. What gives?
roller coaster carx inkwell badgex lore clan
spiral fan
rp friendly
wishlist
free tiny buttons
xarmored wildclaw badge xconflict creature
@aeranautics
dragons age up at the 6th rollover after they're born. the age display is based on the exact time they were born, not rollover. therefore, on day 6, a dragon will switch to the adult model at rollover but show up as 5 days old on their page until after the exact server time they hatched at.
@aeranautics
dragons age up at the 6th rollover after they're born. the age display is based on the exact time they were born, not rollover. therefore, on day 6, a dragon will switch to the adult model at rollover but show up as 5 days old on their page until after the exact server time they hatched at.
96px-Zexion%27s_Replica_Data_KHIIFM.png 4DvBsZc.png
Lucky
HxcMlGn.png
JrEJc4j.png
uPNWHgD.png
EHXIkb0.png
LDVtWi8.png j9JVcKh.png
@Aeranautics ninja'd, but i'll post anyway in case you want a specific example to help understand: All dragons turn into adults 6 calendar days after they hatched; there are none that turn into adults [i]at[/i] 5 days old. However, the age listed on a dragon's profile goes by exact time, and not calendar days like hatchling calculations do. I found an [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/96562383]adult dragon[/url] and a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/96562398]hatchling[/url] as example. As of posting, they both say they're 5 days old. However, looking at the hatch dates in their info, the adult [i]is[/i] one day older than the hatchling. [img]https://i.imgur.com/dlvAtzR.png[/img] A dragon has to be 144 hours old to show as 6 days of age. If this adult dragon was hatched at 22:00 FR time on the 18th, it would only be 137 hours old right now on the 24th. It's been 6 calendar days after its hatching, but not six 24-hour intervals.
@Aeranautics
ninja'd, but i'll post anyway in case you want a specific example to help understand:

All dragons turn into adults 6 calendar days after they hatched; there are none that turn into adults at 5 days old. However, the age listed on a dragon's profile goes by exact time, and not calendar days like hatchling calculations do.

I found an adult dragon and a hatchling as example. As of posting, they both say they're 5 days old. However, looking at the hatch dates in their info, the adult is one day older than the hatchling.
dlvAtzR.png

A dragon has to be 144 hours old to show as 6 days of age. If this adult dragon was hatched at 22:00 FR time on the 18th, it would only be 137 hours old right now on the 24th. It's been 6 calendar days after its hatching, but not six 24-hour intervals.
"link • ufology
he/she/they
is there a visual guide for all animated/dynamic familiars like the Striped/Hex Noggle or the Regenerating Reedjumper?
is there a visual guide for all animated/dynamic familiars like the Striped/Hex Noggle or the Regenerating Reedjumper?
xx Left.png
Tricolor/Aries
8DvaHnX.png
n4H37dx.png
hh5n4WA.png
lAvpyOQ.png
006-002.png windvs1.png 005-002.png
Links
Dragon_Sales.png
ciurGcg.png
Mf1oI42.png
3qzCkO1.png
Right.png
@tricolorCarrion Yep, right here on the Familiars Visual Guide!
@tricolorCarrion Yep, right here on the Familiars Visual Guide!
"link • ufology
he/she/they
@ufology thank you! ^^
@ufology thank you! ^^
xx Left.png
Tricolor/Aries
8DvaHnX.png
n4H37dx.png
hh5n4WA.png
lAvpyOQ.png
006-002.png windvs1.png 005-002.png
Links