Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Dragons can't breed?
I'm trying to breed my two hookclaws (think that's what they're called) honeydew and dawntracker and they can both breed but it won't let me breed the two of them? Why not ;w;
I'm trying to breed my two hookclaws (think that's what they're called) honeydew and dawntracker and they can both breed but it won't let me breed the two of them? Why not ;w;
136864.png
@Pepperthorn According to the Scrying Workshop, your Wildclaws are related. You can use this tool to check in the future by putting your dragons' ID numbers in.
@Pepperthorn According to the Scrying Workshop, your Wildclaws are related. You can use this tool to check in the future by putting your dragons' ID numbers in.
What is the chance they were related XD
What is the chance they were related XD
136864.png
@Pepperthorn Yes, they are related. Dawntracker's mother's mother's father (her great-grandfather) is also Honeydew's mother's mother's father. His name is Njord.
@Pepperthorn Yes, they are related. Dawntracker's mother's mother's father (her great-grandfather) is also Honeydew's mother's mother's father. His name is Njord.
windh4.png
Dragons cannot breed with each other if they are related within five generations.
Dragons cannot breed with each other if they are related within five generations.
In pinging me I assume consent to be pinged back. This is because I disabled signature display (too many intrusive banners)
Solar stance time difference: +9 Hours FRT

My avatar
Dammit they would've had such pretty babies
Dammit they would've had such pretty babies
136864.png