Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tincturing
I'm really worried.
I tinctured one of my dragons and thought that you got your stat points refunded to respend.
Nope.
Is this what's supposed to happen? Will I have a lvl 16 dragon with 5 in every stat?
Help!
I'm really worried.
I tinctured one of my dragons and thought that you got your stat points refunded to respend.
Nope.
Is this what's supposed to happen? Will I have a lvl 16 dragon with 5 in every stat?
Help!
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@Kalideoscope

Once your stats are reset to 5 click confirm (if you're still on that page). Then click on the stat button again and it will list all the new stat points you can assign.
@Kalideoscope

Once your stats are reset to 5 click confirm (if you're still on that page). Then click on the stat button again and it will list all the new stat points you can assign.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind
Thanks so much. I'm trying that.
EDIT: It worked! Awesome, thank you again!
@Nightwind
Thanks so much. I'm trying that.
EDIT: It worked! Awesome, thank you again!
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@Kalideoscope

You're welcome. Water doesn't have any bonuses right now so I didn't think to warn you. In the future, if the flight you are in is dominant, remember that your real stats are 1 less than what it shows in green. I saw a couple people mess that up when tincturing at L25 and they had to tincture again to fix it--they just thought they had extra points to spend on things other than STR/QCK/VIT and decided to allocate them.
@Kalideoscope

You're welcome. Water doesn't have any bonuses right now so I didn't think to warn you. In the future, if the flight you are in is dominant, remember that your real stats are 1 less than what it shows in green. I saw a couple people mess that up when tincturing at L25 and they had to tincture again to fix it--they just thought they had extra points to spend on things other than STR/QCK/VIT and decided to allocate them.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?