Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | [Format Q] How Do I...
>:c
>:c
I might be wrong, but i dont think you can.
I might be wrong, but i dont think you can.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
I think there's a column BBCode, but since not all BBCode work in FR, so let me try... wait... (yes I remembered your question XD)

Ha!! Found it!!!
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=1047514&p=mb
first column line 1
line 2
line 3
second column line 1
line 2
line 3

@Monarque
Just quote my post to see the detail. :D
I think there's a column BBCode, but since not all BBCode work in FR, so let me try... wait... (yes I remembered your question XD)

Ha!! Found it!!!
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=1047514&p=mb
first column line 1
line 2
line 3
second column line 1
line 2
line 3

@Monarque
Just quote my post to see the detail. :D
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17
Thank you!! test 1

How do I center it?
@hat17
Thank you!! test 1

How do I center it?
Hmm.... good question. I thought the {center} code would center them, but instead of center the whole columns to the center, it centers the text in the column and the columns still at the left...

Let me try something, hold on.

edit:
Nah, sorry I couldn't figure out how to include the {center} tag to make the whole block centered. Maybe if you put the question back into your first post and someone else may answer, or they can say it is definitely not do-able here? ^^"
Hmm.... good question. I thought the {center} code would center them, but instead of center the whole columns to the center, it centers the text in the column and the columns still at the left...

Let me try something, hold on.

edit:
Nah, sorry I couldn't figure out how to include the {center} tag to make the whole block centered. Maybe if you put the question back into your first post and someone else may answer, or they can say it is definitely not do-able here? ^^"
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif