Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Treasure Achievements
Before I report this as a bug, I wanted to check here first! Can anyone explain how these work? So far I have only earned the first tier 10kt achievement, and as I'm typing this I am sitting with over 200kt on my account.

Even with the delay in earning achievements, I should at the very least have the 100k tier earned already since I've had that for several days. Any ideas?
Before I report this as a bug, I wanted to check here first! Can anyone explain how these work? So far I have only earned the first tier 10kt achievement, and as I'm typing this I am sitting with over 200kt on my account.

Even with the delay in earning achievements, I should at the very least have the 100k tier earned already since I've had that for several days. Any ideas?
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
Not sure how much the delay is 'fixed' right now, but the delay I got with collection achievements were 4 weeks, so.... XD

One thing you can try though. Try log out, clear your cache, then log back in. Sometimes it triggers the achievement system. And for treasure achievements, you don't have to worry about how many treasure you have right now as it is accumulative, so you can spend them if you want and still get the achievement, in due time.
Not sure how much the delay is 'fixed' right now, but the delay I got with collection achievements were 4 weeks, so.... XD

One thing you can try though. Try log out, clear your cache, then log back in. Sometimes it triggers the achievement system. And for treasure achievements, you don't have to worry about how many treasure you have right now as it is accumulative, so you can spend them if you want and still get the achievement, in due time.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
[quote name="hat17" date="2015-01-02 13:44:01"]Not sure how much the delay is 'fixed' right now, but the delay I got with collection achievements were 4 weeks, so.... XD [/quote]Oh, wow. I just assumed there wasn't that long of a delay since I got the 10k one on the 23rd, and I only joined on the 15th! Thanks for the heads up. I'll try to clear my cache, and then be patient.
hat17 wrote on 2015-01-02 13:44:01:
Oh, wow. I just assumed there wasn't that long of a delay since I got the 10k one on the 23rd, and I only joined on the 15th! Thanks for the heads up. I'll try to clear my cache, and then be patient.
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money