Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Faigrounds achievement
Hello there

I've been looking through the achievements and I'm really curious about that one under "fairgrounds". Shock switch is the only game I play, so that's why.
So my questions are, how do you earn that achievement? What exactly is the definition of combos in the achievement? Is there anyone that has earned it?
Well, thanks in advance for any comment.

Gr. R.
Hello there

I've been looking through the achievements and I'm really curious about that one under "fairgrounds". Shock switch is the only game I play, so that's why.
So my questions are, how do you earn that achievement? What exactly is the definition of combos in the achievement? Is there anyone that has earned it?
Well, thanks in advance for any comment.

Gr. R.
♥♥♥♥tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif♥♥♥♥small7_zps60257e78.png♥♥♥♥tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif♥♥♥♥
9 hours ahead of FR-time
b2_zpsu5cassgd.jpg

B-Bump!
tumblr_me4npwxbg91rl43djo1_500.gif

water_ani.gif
@Ruskow Hello! The Chain of Fools Achievement is inactive at this time. Shock Switch is still considered to be in beta. :)
@Ruskow Hello! The Chain of Fools Achievement is inactive at this time. Shock Switch is still considered to be in beta. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches
Ahhh, that's why. Thank you :)
@JCStitches
Ahhh, that's why. Thank you :)
♥♥♥♥tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif♥♥♥♥small7_zps60257e78.png♥♥♥♥tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif♥♥♥♥
9 hours ahead of FR-time
b2_zpsu5cassgd.jpg

B-Bump!
tumblr_me4npwxbg91rl43djo1_500.gif

water_ani.gif