Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | I didn't get money from exalting?
I exalted the dragon that you get after you create your first one. Since it's color scheme wasn't particularly exciting I didn't really want to spend the money to gene it up. So I exalted it a few minutes ago, but I didn't get any treasure! Kinda bummed. :c

Is this a glitch, or could it happen on purpose?
I exalted the dragon that you get after you create your first one. Since it's color scheme wasn't particularly exciting I didn't really want to spend the money to gene it up. So I exalted it a few minutes ago, but I didn't get any treasure! Kinda bummed. :c

Is this a glitch, or could it happen on purpose?
fOSQCIF.pngsb_zps6fudn47r.jpg
@Stefon

No, you don't get money for exalting the first two dragons you get (Your progenitors). They can't be sold or traded away, so the only way to get rid of them is exalting.
@Stefon

No, you don't get money for exalting the first two dragons you get (Your progenitors). They can't be sold or traded away, so the only way to get rid of them is exalting.
Hello @Stefon! :) From the Registration Window [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=ann&id=1276128]FAQ[/url]: [quote][b]I Exalted my progenitors and didn't get any rewards![/b] This is working as intended. Progenitors can be Exalted but to prevent abuse and exploitation they do not reward treasure or count towards Dominance. While you can Exalt your progenitors, we suggest not doing this right away as Exalting is permanent.[/quote]
Hello @Stefon! :)

From the Registration Window FAQ:
Quote:
I Exalted my progenitors and didn't get any rewards!

This is working as intended. Progenitors can be Exalted but to prevent abuse and exploitation they do not reward treasure or count towards Dominance.

While you can Exalt your progenitors, we suggest not doing this right away as Exalting is permanent.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.