Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coliseum not loading?
I've been refreshing for an hour and a half, but I can't get past the floating logo and the connecting... message. I'm on Firefox as usual and I haven't had trouble getting in like this since the event started. Any ideas on what else I can try? Firefox is the only browser I use.
I've been refreshing for an hour and a half, but I can't get past the floating logo and the connecting... message. I'm on Firefox as usual and I haven't had trouble getting in like this since the event started. Any ideas on what else I can try? Firefox is the only browser I use.
@RillC The best thing I can suggest is to close out you browser entirely. Save your work in any other tabs you have open and close every last tab. YouTube, e-mail, Facebook, everything. Then come back to FR and try again. If that still doesn't work then restart your computer/tablet.
@RillC The best thing I can suggest is to close out you browser entirely. Save your work in any other tabs you have open and close every last tab. YouTube, e-mail, Facebook, everything. Then come back to FR and try again. If that still doesn't work then restart your computer/tablet.
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@LostUmbreon

Thanks for the advice. I did manage to get in a while after that post, but it's running slow as usual. I'll try to keep that in mind if it gives me a lot of trouble again.
@LostUmbreon

Thanks for the advice. I did manage to get in a while after that post, but it's running slow as usual. I'll try to keep that in mind if it gives me a lot of trouble again.
I've been having this same problem for the last 2 days, the Coliseum will not open. I've changed my socket, I've cleared cache, I've restarted browser, I've restarted the computer, nothing is working. It's really frustrating since the celebration is winding down and I've not been able to get to the coliseum more than a coupe times.
I've been having this same problem for the last 2 days, the Coliseum will not open. I've changed my socket, I've cleared cache, I've restarted browser, I've restarted the computer, nothing is working. It's really frustrating since the celebration is winding down and I've not been able to get to the coliseum more than a coupe times.