Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Pricing tips.
I have no idea how to handle pricing dragons. They are literally all over the place in the AH so that does not help me. I have tried looking into other forums but there really is no base guidelines anywhere.

I just have some imperials atm with iridescent, shimmer, crackle and gembond. I would say they are a good color scheme. All the babies atm were males, -_-".

If this is wrong forum for this just let me know.

Thanks ahead of time!
I have no idea how to handle pricing dragons. They are literally all over the place in the AH so that does not help me. I have tried looking into other forums but there really is no base guidelines anywhere.

I just have some imperials atm with iridescent, shimmer, crackle and gembond. I would say they are a good color scheme. All the babies atm were males, -_-".

If this is wrong forum for this just let me know.

Thanks ahead of time!
If you need a place to talk to folk:

http://recolor.me/register?r=16448
@GoldenAge [quote name="LostUmbreon" date="2015-01-01 21:06:05"] It depends on the time. Right now most hatchlings are going for 4k-7k. Dragons that sell for more include -adults -fully gened dragons -matching colors -matching genes -colors that match eyes The only reason the prices are so low right now is because nobody is pushing for dominance.[/quote]
@GoldenAge
LostUmbreon wrote on 2015-01-01 21:06:05:
It depends on the time. Right now most hatchlings are going for 4k-7k.

Dragons that sell for more include
-adults
-fully gened dragons
-matching colors
-matching genes
-colors that match eyes

The only reason the prices are so low right now is because nobody is pushing for dominance.
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist